UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG Series 1 Six question

Are there two types of Six's with different shoes from wave 1? I've got one with shoes like in this picture.

But the database has a different look: (check the side view)

I've had one of each kind-is this normal or do I have the wrong feet on one? Does anybody know anything?

Edited by groundhog7s

Both of mine have solid red feet. (Wave One and Exclusive)

I dunno how you've managed to get that one, but its cooler than solid feet.

I've got, urmm, let's say more than one Red Dress Six, of both releases, and they all have solid red feet. Groundhog, which package did your unique version come in?

I'm also trying to think if any other mate has shoes like that that might have gotten swapped on Six, but no one comes to mind. Any one else have an idea?

I've got, urmm, let's say more than one Red Dress Six, of both releases, and they all have solid red feet. Groundhog, which package did your unique version come in?

I'm also trying to think if any other mate has shoes like that that might have gotten swapped on Six, but no one comes to mind. Any one else have an idea?

I don't know where it came from. I think I got this one from a board member, but since I never really paid attention to it until recently I'm not sure if I've had this for awhile (coming from a regular two-pack) or if this is the one I got. Like knowing how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop, the world may never know.

• 2 months later...

I just read your question in the Q&A and I think I figured out part of the problem: From what's been posted, it appears you didn't specify it was a Red Dress Six minimate you were talking about. Possibly something got lost in translation when you re-submitted your question?

Groundhog ......I may have a 'breakthrough'.......

"El misterio de la perdida de zapatos rojos de Red Seis" http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-28...e-4-figuras-_JM

I think ol' Chuck & Matt know where those zapatos went. :blink:

Dear Ivan, the $400 has been sent .....please erase ,as promised, 'my featured part' in "Il Monstruo" . C'mon man .....I was young ....I didn't realise what I was doing :whistling:

Edited by buttheadsmate

Groundhog ......I may have a 'breakthrough'.......

"El misterio de la perdida de zapatos rojos de Red Seis" http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-28...e-4-figuras-_JM

Dear Ivan, the $400 has been sent .....please erase ,as promised, 'my featured part' in "Il Monstruo" . C'mon man .....I was young ....I didn't realise what I was doing :whistling:

I just love it when he does that to ebay listings. I would love to be a fly on the wall when the seller spot it :D