UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ultimate X-Men/Spiderman

Dan

... a similairty between the Washington scene and the ending of season two of Heroes? It was more or less the same damn thing.

Loeb Fail

Discounting anything he does with Tim Sale, every Loeb thing is a Loeb Fail.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... a similairty between the Washington scene and the ending of season two of Heroes? It was more or less the same damn thing.

Loeb Fail

Discounting anything he does with Tim Sale, every Loeb thing is a Loeb Fail.

Agreed. Tim Sale is effing incredible, and my biggest inpsiration for wanting to be a professional Comic Artist. Hios artwork is incredible, and that's just an understatement.

Any, back to Ultimate, i just picked up my copies and will be reading soon enough, but the fact that the biggest of Marvel's Big 5 is

dead as a doorknob

is GREAT!!! I hate Logan, and he deserves it. I hope it was

gory, brutal, disgusting, and painful

. But why the hell did

SCOTT GO WITH HIM!!!

God, it's like if you're going to kill and enrage one mega-fanbase the other, less-popular but equally followed has to go too?!?!?! Why do that to BOTH?!?! God, this pisses me off. If those reading don't remember, i'm a big

Scott

fan. Oh well, at least Logan can't get near Jean now. I always, always, ALWAYS hated that the most about any X-book.

If those reading don't remember, i'm a big

Scott

fan. Oh well, at least Logan can't get near Jean now. I always, always, ALWAYS hated that the most about any X-book.

10/10... 10/10

*applause*