UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hulk Vs. DVD/Blu-Ray

MINI_MYTE

Just finished checking out the new :hulk: Hulk Vs. Blu-ray disc. I rank it 8 out of 10. The fights are fun as hell to watch and each short (Vs. Wolverine & Vs. Thor) are jam packed with characters from their respected comics. My only gripe is that each story seemed to short. But all in all, fun and worth watching.

For those of you who'd like a little extra (funny :deadpool: ) scene, keep watching till the end of the Hulk vs. Wolverine credits. Nothing at the end of the Thor story.

What did you guys think of the DVD?

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Awesome!!! Hands down best animated yet.

Thanks for the DP after credits heads up, i missed that...

Only gripe is that they seemed more of "Wolverine Vs." and "Thor Vs." rather than "Hulk Vs." if you know what I mean :) Not anything wrong with that though!

Edited by the punisher=D

As I stated in an earlier thread about the dvd, I really liked it. Deadpool was hilarious and I'd love to see him get his own short movie like the Hulk got with this dvd. The only thing that bothered me was the look of Sabertooth. He looked too anime-ish to me. It was obvious that the movie was created by a Japanese company, but Sabertooth's design just didn't fit in with the look of everyone else in my opinion. He was just too odd looking to me (his face/head).