UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What else do you collect besides minimates?

This is kind of random, but what else do you collect besides minimates? I used to collect the little lego guys, but my minimates killed them all. Right now, I just collect minimates and Bionicles. (They keep the 'mates in line) :ninja:

There is actually an older thread about this here. My collecting obsession changes a couple times a year, and right now it is big, 12 inch figures. Related to that, I got something in the mail yesterday that a fan of Slipknot might appreciate :D :

P1010708.jpg

There is actually an older thread about this here. My collecting obsession changes a couple times a year, and right now it is big, 12 inch figures. Related to that, I got something in the mail yesterday that a fan of Slipknot might appreciate :D :

P1010708.jpg

Oh, sorry! It's just that I'm kind of new and I don't know the older posts...

These types questions get asked a couple times a year it seems due to new members.

I was into collecting Mates, BSG Action figures, BSG Titanium and Mighty Muggs for toys but recently stopped. I have decided that these things take up too much space and just sit in plastic boxes. With the recent news that BSG mates are no more, I have decided that less is more. I now collect Statues and busts. They are limited, nice to display and would cost the same if not less then a case of mates or muggs. I also have to start watching my spending as I am getting married in August. What I mean is that instead of buying a case of mates and a case of muggs and the odd set each month, I will only get one or two busts/statues. To be honest, I like these a lot more then action figures anyway.

I mostly collect Bowen, but will buy the odd one that I like from another company. I almost have a complete set of BSG Busts, just missing the Chrome Cylon. Another line I was sad to see cancelled.

P1010708.jpg

Very bad ass Michael Myers figure