UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Red Lanterns and Blue Lanterns

The Vox

Here is a link to a a pic of the first known black lantern. There is actually a second black lantern in the bottom corner. LINKY

I would be all over minimates of these guys especially the black lanterns they look so cool.

Is it just me, or are these Black Lantern choices...interesting...?

I mean, the two...well, three, but i'm not counting Black Hand, are both

JL hereos, Supes and Martian Manhunter, both Earth 2.

I wonder what this means...

Actually

Earth 2 supes is JSA, and Manhunter is earth 1,

at laest that's how it was in the original multiverse

DUDE EXACTLY my thoughts! I'm a huge Kyle fan as well and that is by far my favorite costume of his. I don't know why they couldn't leave his costume alone. Original Ion was awesome.. Ion Part Two was meh.. Post Ion costume was AWESOME and current Kyle is ok. Hal and Kyle are the only real GL's in my book. I just could never get into the personalities of Guy and/or Jon as much.. seemed a little one dimensional to me.. not very deep.

I pretty much second everything you said there. While I am a bigger Marvel fan, I'm still dissapointed they finished the DC minimates without adding in more GLs.

Appologies if this is going off topic, but have you heard of the "Kyle as a Blue Lantern" idea that's been floating around on the internet? I'm a supporter of the idea as I think the Blue Ring would suit him.

No. That is a great idea! They could start a whole other book on that! (or at least a new series). Is the rumor based on anything or is it just something fans want to see? I hope the guy that makes custom mini aps makes some blue and red lantern aps.

Both really. Some fans felt Kyle leant towards Hope when he was possessed, and his friendship with Ganthet could lead to him changing to the Blue Lanterns. Personally I'd like to see him switch as I think he needs to move away from the GLs to establish his own identity. As great as it is having Hal back, I did like it when Kyle was the sole GL.