UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"To Play this Disc Insert it Into an XBox 360 Counsel"

Punisher

Why does that white screen with the message "To Play this Disc Insert it Into an XBox 360 Counsel" written in a ton of languages keep appearing when i insert a disc to play?

I can eventually get a disc to play after shutting down the system, inserting different discs, etc... but why do i have to go through the hassle every time a want to play a game?

Is my Xbox just crazy, or have any of you experienced this???

thanks

Edited by the punisher=D

Why does that white screen with the message "To Play this Disc Insert it Into an X0Box 360 Counsel" written in a ton of languages keep appearing when i insert a disc to play?

I can eventually get a disc to play after shutting down the system, inserting different discs, etc... but why do i have to go through the hassle every time a want to play a game?

Is my Xbox just crazy, or have any of you experienced this???

thanks

Usually happens if a disk is dirty or damaged. What you are getting is a message that the 360 is not reading the disk correctly.

If it's doing this for multiple disks then your drive it probably screwy, perhaps sone gunk on the reading head or out of alignment.

T.

Usually happens if a disk is dirty or damaged. What you are getting is a message that the 360 is not reading the disk correctly.

If it's doing this for multiple disks then your drive it probably screwy, perhaps sone gunk on the reading head or out of alignment.

T.

after testing out all my games, only one comes up with that screen, so it is probably from a damaged disc. (last time i buy used from gamestop).

now i need a new halo 3... :(

Edited by the punisher=D

T.

after testing out all my games, only one comes up with that screen, so it is probably from a damaged disc. (last time i buy used from gamestop).

You should be able to take it back and exchange it if you still have receipt.

T.

T.

You should be able to take it back and exchange it if you still have receipt.

T.

Yeah, that's the good thing about Gamestop.....if for some reason the disc doesn't work, keep the receipt and it can be exchanged for a different used copy.