UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

G.I. Joe Sigma 6

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. So, I went to Fred Meyer today and they had Jungle Commando Snake Eyes ($15), Ninja Showdown ($23), Storm Shadow with Crossbow (shirtless) ($10) and Night Ops Snake Eyes ($10). They also had the extremely cool Wave 1 Duke, which I might buy in the near future. Needless to say, being the at-all-times-indecisive person I am, I walked away with the 2" scale Street Razor ($8). I still may refund that. I just couldn't decide!! Plus, I didn't really like any of the versions of Snake Eyes or Storm Shadow that were availiable. What should I do now?? :(

If you don't care about the version, I'd suggest waiting a bit.

There's a new version of him coming out soon that looks very cool. He's got the black shirt, but he's also wearing some cool, grey and blue camo pants.

There's a picture of him in the newest issue of ToyFare.

It's a good issue. There's an entire Sigma 6 photo guide, and a huge GI Joe Price list. I haven't seen the Heavy Duty anywhere on-line yet, though...

Sounds like the regular, non-variant one to me. The top of his head is white, and his legs are a darker grey than the body. I posted a picture of the three different ones. The normal version is the one in the middle.

post-16-1168679914_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the link ckerus. I haven't seen alot of those yet.

Actually, that's a pretty crappy pic of Lockdown. He was shown in the new ToyFare, and looks awesome. He's the figure I'm most excited about... That BAT, I could do without.

I've been having thoughts of dumping this line lately... They've been really hard to find around here, and most of the Wal-Marts aren't stocking the Soldier figures anymore... The Commando figures that they do have have been on the shelves for awhile. I'd hate to have to start getting this line off the inforweb... The figures are 'spencive enough, but having to add shipping on would suck...

• 2 weeks later...

Alright...

I stopped by Wal-Mart last night to get the wife a V-Day card, and there they were.

Firefly (Cobra version), Hi-Tech (with the backpack-thingy) and Shipwreck were waiting for me on the shelves. Surprised the hell out of me, too. Most of the Wal-Marts around here have stopped selling the Soldier figures, but this one had them. I was so excited. But, also, kinda saddened because they didn't have Wet-Suit, and I really wanted him...

Hi-Tech is kinda ho-hum, but Firefly and Shipwreck are awesome! I haven't had a chance to open them up yet, but will tonight. Ship's bulky. He looks great in reallife. Firefly just looks menacing as all hell, too...

Gonna make my rounds tonight to see if I can find a Wet-Suit.

Hey man, I had almost the exact same thing happen to me, didnt plan on walmart having them, so I ordered them online, they should be getting here tomorrow....only saw shipwreck and firefly, and was tempted to pick them up, but remembered that A lot of my money was going to be tied up in minimates this year.

Second spot tonight: No Wet-Suit! Turns out the frakker's one per case... Looks like both cases in my area have already had him 'napped.