UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Red Dawn Minimates...

so i was watching Red Dawn yesterday and saw that it was a MGM movie.... and i thought wow! this could have some really really good minimates (not to mention troop builders) but it would have to be more than one set.....

anyone else think that this would be pretty cool? :blush:

Aren't there enough Wolverine Minimates already out?

Someone told me they're remaking this movie soon, so it would be a good time to see some.

Not sure if your joking about the woverines but :blush: in the movie, The group of high school rebels call themselves WOLVERINES!!!!! because of there school mascot....

and i had no idea they were remaking it :blink:

Little know fact Red Dawn was the first movie to be rated PG-13. The rating was created because of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

Now wait, that makes no sense. The rating was created for Indy but Red Dawn was the first? don't you mean it was the second? Because I remember them talking on an interview about Indy creating a PG13 rating, but your saying it created it but wasn't rated that?

Little know fact Red Dawn was the first movie to be rated PG-13. The rating was created because of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

Now wait, that makes no sense. The rating was created for Indy but Red Dawn was the first? don't you mean it was the second? Because I remember them talking on an interview about Indy creating a PG13 rating, but your saying it created it but wasn't rated that?

The Temple of Doom is NOT rated PG-13. PG-13 was created after the reaction to Temple of Doom and they did not, or could not, retroactively re-rate the movie. So the first movie that fit the criteria post-Temple of Doom was Red Dawn and Temple of Doom remains PG to this day.

Oddly enough, I didn't think Red Dawn was particularly intense in the areas of language, action, suspense, violence or gore that it warranted the PG-13 notation.

I would not call it intense either but it is most certainly a PG-13 movie. There are teenage kids being killed in combat for cripes sake.