UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Punisher Movie Mates

ramseesthegreat1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Coast has these, and I have to say that if you're on the fence about this set, get it. Assault Armor Punisher sells the entire set. He comes with 2 machine guns, 3 pistols, a nightstick, and a knife. And they all strap onto him in various places.

I had to re-read that as I thought it said he comes with a strap on!!!!

Hey guys!! My LCS had SIx of these buggers, and i got one because, well...THEY ALSO HAD SI!!

Seriously, i have two SIs and one Punisher right now. I have to eat lunch, but as soon as i am done, i will post pics of BOTH. May i just say:

They. Are. Incredible.

EDIT: Gah!! unless i find Double AAs FAST, i may have just lied. My camera's dead. :(

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Hey guys!! My LCS had SIx of these buggers, and i got one because, well...THEY ALSO HAD SI!!

Seriously, i have two SIs and one Punisher right now. I have to eat lunch, but as soon as i am done, i will post pics of BOTH. May i just say:

They. Are. Incredible.

EDIT: Gah!! unless i find Double AAs FAST, i may have just lied. My camera's dead. :(

I wish you weren't a liar.

does SI come with accessories besides the extra skrull heads

4 AA batteries.

Unfortunately, as TTF can attest, the batteries are dead.

Perhaps some kind soul could post a link to this piece of MMMV history that "shalt not be spoken of" whilst T2F gets the drift of the mains charger on his camera.

While I can't recall the exact location of the fabled piece of history (and the phrase gets brought up too much to make searching for it the least bit useful) I know it stemmed from a discussion involving some unseen debut, Minimate release, or just all around "see it to believe it" moments. Post 2 through 8 or so were nothing but increased TTIUWP posts, followed by a rather heated argument.

Just called my LCS and they have 3 of the Secret Invasion set, but no Punisher. This makes me sad, because I could care less about Secret Invasion and they don't know when War Zone is coming in. Anybody else only have Secret Invasion atm?

The punisher set is worth the money just for the guns. There has never been a minimate so well armed. Punisher has two assult rifles, a knife, baton, revolver on his right leg, and semi automatics on each side of his vest. 7 Weapons for one minimate!!! one of the assult rifiles has a grenade launcher as well so technically 8 weapons.

There are some quality problems. My punishers right arm keeps popping off at the elbow joint. Its no big deal if left in one place.

All in all a very nice set. Probably one of my favorites in a while.

Edited by H-7