UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Yo! From BK, NYC

What's up everyone! I wanna welcome myself to Minimates Anonymous. I've been a fan and started collecting these cute little buggers about a year ago. Sold all my collection this past summer and now I'm back. I'm big on the Batman, Wolverine and Movie Iron Man Mates. This time around I'm only "trying" to collect with the Movie mates but I still end up with other ones. Oh well... lol

Hi there! Welcome to a new phase of addiction!

LOL. Thanks NorthRaider. I was actually born in Manila Hosp and moved to Laog. Now in NYC. Sometimes I feel that collecting is a curse.

ME GRIMLOCK NOT OBNOXIOUS. ME KING!!! sorry but i had to put it in there. lol

Right now Minimates, Transformers Animated figs, Yamato 1/60 (second generation) VF-1 series, other misc stuff...

how about yourself?

Edited by Grimlock King

All kinds of crap, but mostly Minimates, GI Joes, Kubricks, Transformers. . .now getting into 1/6 scale figures, which is a mistake. What are your feelings on the MP Grimlock? I must have him!

Edited by karamazov80

1/6 scale can be pricey... i collect them too. started with Metal gear 3 Snake and then WWII stuff. MP Grimlock at this time due to lack of space i might not go for it. then again i might depending on how the final item looks with coloring. do you collect any of the previous MPs?

nice set!!! i hear takara is suppose to make MP Grimlock a bit taller/ bigger than the previous to put it up to scale as it should be. For the price it's going for it's worth it! hey you've been collecting 'mates for sometime right? any rumor on someone making any DC mates again?

any rumor on someone making any DC mates again?

Highly unlikely. The guys at DST have said that this is possible, but that it depends on DC Direct, and that there aren't really any signs that they will pick these back up right now. As far as Grimlock, pics were released last week with him next to both G1 Prime and G1 Grimlock to give an idea for scale. It looks to me like he will be similar to the size of MP Starscream than MP Prime. In scale with G1 Prime perhaps, but not with the other MP figures (search at tfw2005.com for pics).

Welcome GK :D

Thanks Apple, glad to be here!!!

any rumor on someone making any DC mates again?

Highly unlikely. The guys at DST have said that this is possible, but that it depends on DC Direct, and that there aren't really any signs that they will pick these back up right now. As far as Grimlock, pics were released last week with him next to both G1 Prime and G1 Grimlock to give an idea for scale. It looks to me like he will be similar to the size of MP Starscream than MP Prime. In scale with G1 Prime perhaps, but not with the other MP figures (search at tfw2005.com for pics).

Yea caught those pics as well. I'm at that site too, same name.

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome GK :D

Thanks Apple, glad to be here!!!

its Aapje btw :sweat:

good to have you

sorry Aapje

no prob, im srry too for being a little too precise :sweat: