UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Incredible Hulk DVD Alt. Opening

Trekker 42

Thing is, unless they are changing it completely, Cap should have his old shield, not the round one when he is unfrozen.

Thing is, unless they are changing it completely, Cap should have his old shield, not the round one when he is unfrozen.

I'm pretty sure if you check Avengers # 4 you'll find that his shield was round when the Avengers found him in that story. Now granted it's different in the ultimate U but given how they di Iron man, I think Cap might be more based on the classic stuff

I dont know if these extras are blue ray or region specific only, as I just rented the Incredible Hulk DVD in the UK and it has none of the extras listed on that site just a extra commentary added.

I bit annoyed as it was the alt opening I wanted to watch as I've seen the movie already. Ohh well sucks to be me lol.

Ok just found out there is a two disk special edition which has all the bonus stuff on

More info from this list even the 2 disc DVD dont have the Cap Am bit

Two-Disc Edition

* The Making of The Incredible Hulk

* Becoming the Hulk

* Becoming the Abomination

* Hulking Out in the Bottling Plant

* Hulking Out on Campus

* Hulking Out in Harlem

* From Comic Book to Screen

* Feature Commentary with Director Louis Leterrier and Tim Roth

Blu-ray Edition

* The Making of The Incredible Hulk

* Becoming the Hulk

* Becoming the Abomination

* Hulking Out in the Bottling Plant

* Hulking Out on Campus

* Hulking Out in Harlem

* From Comic Book to Screen

* Feature Commentary with Director Louis Leterrier and Tim Roth

* Thunderbolt Files

* Scene Explorer

* Comic Book Gallery

* Picture in Picture

* Alternate Opening

* Deleted Scenes

* My Chat (BD-Live)

* My Scenes Sharing (BD-Live)

Here is the website I got the info from http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/the...ble-hulk11.html

Now this is for the R2 releases which is mostly UK and Europe I think the USA ones maybe different. Even looking at those features the Alt opening is blue ray only its not listed on the 2 disc DVD set.

Edited by MiniFiend UK

Apparantly, as usual, Wikipedia has the answers:

Tony Stark's father created the technology for the shield, and Stark used a discarded prototype to help design the alloy used for the Iron Man suit.

Here's the link for those who HAVE to see where I got my info from:

Linkage

Captain Americas shield was not designed by howard stark, it is a vibranium-adamantium mix, with a titanium coating over it, his original shield was only in the 1st issue tho brought back many of times, the second was the round one with blue and white stripes you can see it with the bucky minimate in most pics, his 3rd is the most famous as it is the one he most commonly used which is 2 red rings and 1 white and a blue circle with a star in the middle

Uh, Spade? We're all very impressed with your Marvel-tastic knowledge (no doubt Stan would be proud), but you totally missed what we were talking about. We're discussing the movie Cap. We all know the currently dead Steve Rogers from the comic books.

I'd say, next time, read the thread before posting :nono: --if I was a mod.