UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Figma figures!

TM2 Dinobot

Has it been confirmed that all of the Scouts are going to be available in the states? Havent seen Mercury anywhere for pre order. I have no experience with import toys before this. Mars looks great too, of course until we see her painted and with all of her accessories its not that exciting.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Sailor Venus prototype I found on Instagram

Screenshot_2013-07-24-15-35-06-1.png

Looks great. I like the articulated hair that Mars also has and I hope she comes with Artemis. A variant Sailor V would also be cool. Hopefully this line does well and they can explore some other costumes, Sailor Moon definitely has a couple others I'd like to see.

I am going to be CONSTANTLY changing the parts and posing the Sailor Moon figures around. I can see it now. I hope Jupiter comes with an electricity effect coming out of the antenna in her tiara. Just realized they can all share hands, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Venus showing up light in the hands department. I remember the four inner senshi having individual wands for their transformation at some point in the english dub. Would be cool to see those released. Tuxedo Mask would be cool, and there are a few monsters that could be interesting. I don't remember much about the plot or if it was very thick to begin with but I just like the motif of 5 girls in Sailor Outfits shooting rainbows and ribbons out of their wands and teaching you life lessons before you went to school in the morning. Im happy with Moon-Venus and then I'm sure my wallet would hate me after spending $200+ to allow me to invest any further.

Wait, was it Nephrite or Malachite that had the sympathetic character arc? I want to say Malachite, but going just based on the fan art, it far and above has to be Nephrite.

I'kinda with James. I want multiples to pose and use accessories with. But then they's all be the same. Hmm... What are the chances of "Final Battle"

I... I'm going to go back and watch ever episode now, aren't I? sad.png

• 3 weeks later...

Sailor Moon released in Japan and has been getting rave reviews. It is going to be a LOOOOONG wait until October for me, but thankfully I just finalized a deal to sell my collection of wrestling figures for enough to pre order both Moon and Mercury from Amazon today. After that I believe I am going to spend the extra cash to get the japanese releases of Mars, Jupiter and especially Venus from JList.com. Can anyone vouch for this site? They are $50 with $20 for 10-15 day shipping and should arrive at least a month before the US releases.

Look at this tray shot, so sick! I want it right this second.

s-h-figuarts-sailor-moon-6.jpg

Edited by minijames