UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Parts Identification

Chronotrigger

Did you buy these minimate pieces off of somebody named highassroller from the Illinois area? If yes, it looks like the hair piece of a Black Widow custom I did a ways back and sold to him.

th_widow.jpgth_widow3.jpgth_widow2.jpg

The original hairpiece belonged to a Morrigan minimate minus the wings.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Did you buy these minimate pieces off of somebody named highassroller from the Illinois area? If yes, it looks like the hair piece of a Black Widow custom I did a ways back and sold to him.

Looks like he didn't care about it that much!

From that frowny face i can tell he is EVIL!!!

He does horrible things to others, has a stupid username, and is generally not well liked around here. If that makes one evil, then he is evil.

Edited by karamazov80

It's from an ebay auction with the seller name of "whatthekkkkkkkk". It says he's from Sante Fe, CA.

If it's the same piece, maybe he sold it to him?

But what exactly did this highassroller guy do that was so evil?

Be Himself... ;)

Seriously though, the guy had a pretty jumped up opinion of himself, a I'm never wrong attitude and no idea how to communicate with people. Basically every time he would open his mouth he'd say something offensive or obxious.

Don't take my word for it, try typing his name in the search engine and enjoy some of his classier posts.

As for "whatthekkkkkkkk" I don't know the guy and will apologise for any negative connotations that might have been brought about by association with this thread.

T.

If you really wanna know about HAR look at T's signiture and follow the link.

I thought that the chestpiece was from the Juggernaut from the X3 line. That said, I don't own sgt. Rock, so I can't really tell.

I thought that the chestpiece was from the Juggernaut from the X3 line. That said, I don't own sgt. Rock, so I can't really tell.

One big difference between those two is that Juggernaut has really exaggerated muscles, whereas Rock's muscles are. . .slightly less exaggerated. Rock also has dog tags, which you can see in the picture.

Edited by karamazov80

The red hair piece does look to be a recolored Morrigan hairpiece. The sculpt and color are wrong for it to be a X3 Jean Grey, but it matches the Morrigan sculpt. As far as whether it is Mini Myte's, well that can only be answered by whatthekkkkkk or whomever he got it from.

I got a very nice PM from the owner of the auction. It definitely is not Mini Mytes.

So now we know the origins of everything and I got a little lesson in the history of the Minimate Multiverse.

Thanks for the responses everyone. :)