UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

AA Forums Back

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its very sterile and clinical.

Don't think i like it, much prefer it here.

Well I signed up for the local gos and news *snip*, that would be about it... and yes I agree, theres no colour no warmth anymore, it does feel very clinical. Plus without the minimates its looking very empty, I really do pity AA, they have lost many treasured members and perhaps they've lost a lot more.

cheers,

Totalus

*snip* But... why bother its only gonna get here first :) so its kinda bogus me joining, just to join really :P

I really do pity AA, they have lost many treasured members and perhaps they've lost a lot more.

I dont think they lost us we've just moved to a more comfortable home and with a bit of luck we will get AA onboard here too to talk minimates and do te Q&A etc...

T.

http://artasylum.com/forum/index.php?topic=21.0

and

http://minimateheadquarters.com/blog/2006/...n-john-stewart/

Conspiracy! Lol I mentioned it and they credited the image source

Thanks Ady!

I've noticed a lot of hits coming from New York City on MMHQ the past week. :) I wonder if there is a connection ...

I'm glad AA has their website up again. I do love me some Multiverse though. I'll be here.

Wait, I thought I was the only one going back....

^_^

Not much there, but as I have previously mentioned, I need work safe forums to visit, and it's either this of totally junk the Minimates wiki entry...

I'll get another membership (which is stupid) and start with the lovely title of "fresh meat". But I plan on doing the majority of my posting here. The layout here is better and I'm still sore about all of those Q&A things and how poorly I felt they handled them. Sure, I'm not really expecting them to tell me exactly who is in each and every line-up, but I never felt like they told us squat.

Hell, I half figure that they shut down the message boards because they were ashamed of all the "Why are things not better?" topics.

I don't like it... Not one bit.

The sites too... white... Hurts my eyes to see it. I also don't like that there's not a clear cut Minimates section...

Here's hoping for some real answers.

No offense intended, but I can't help but laugh at comments like that. No company rep on earth would likely to be as honest as your dreaming of, not unless they sought a way to get fired -_-

^^^ Sorry to dissapoint you MM but "Asylum Dude" Is non-other than Brandon (AAtrekcollector) from the old forums... and if past experience is anything to go by... I wouldn't get your hopes up for the world to change immediately.

Also I agree that Q&A's with AA & DST are likely to be light & fluffy affairs by nature. There are magazines and websites that pay good money for exclusive news so they aren't going to dish it out wilynilly on sites like this or AA.

Try to look at them as a way of getting some interaction with the AA/DST guys and that it helps you to understand out how they think a litttle better.

T.

Wow, guess the Trekkers/Trekkies/Trekreenos really were waiting for a central location again...

And that in itself is a good a reason as any for me to stay away, lets just say that a lot of the trek guys rub me up the wrong way! :S

The AA Forums will be on my 'cruise by' list but until they give us something worthwhile that we can't get here. (or B) sunglasses B) for that seriously white page).

So for now here is my home...

T.

p.s. I still love AA and MiniMates but I have a very heavy streak of cynicysm that it wont be long before all the stuff from the old forums will bubble to the surface.

I've had a brief squint at the new AA forums (literally - what a garish colour) and I'm not wowed.

I would use it to try and get news from, but I bet any news would go through here before AA would announce it :)