UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ps2 for 360

tookytoo5

I have 2 questions. My first is 360 worth trading in my PS2 for? im 12 and my mom and dad are getting divorced so itd be a big hassle, but i think i move into my new house with my mom ill do it. And second would trading in PS2 and all the games be enough for a 360? sorry if this is pointless i just need help thanks for your help

I have 2 questions. My first is 360 worth trading in my PS2 for? im 12 and my mom and dad are getting divorced so itd be a big hassle, but i think i move into my new house with my mom ill do it. And second would trading in PS2 and all the games be enough for a 360? sorry if this is pointless i just need help thanks for your help

I honestly don't like the Xbox 360 as much as my precious little PS2. I have a massive game collection for it which I play very often and I do not play online which pretty much destroys the point of the 360.

Personally I'd geta PS3 with backwards compatability, but it depends on what games you have and like. If you have the definitive PS2 classics (Such as God of War, Ratchet and Clank series, Kingdom Hearts series, ect.) and like them a lot and you don't do online multiplayer (Or can't afford Xbox live), then I'd say keep the PS2 and treasure the classics and enjoy them. If you are not as fond of your games on the PS2 as I am or are a major online lover, then go for the 360 and enjoy it thoroughly. That's my two cents. Now let the other side be heard!

• 1 month later...

My personal opinion.....stick with the PS2.

Don't even worry about the PS3 unless you can get an older model since the first model was backwards compatible, all the newer models are Not Backwards compatible.

360 seems to be a good system, except for the Red Ring of Death Syndrome.....I've been seeing an increase in this happening to people's systems.

Just my 2 cents

First, I'd like to say that I'm sorry about your parents. I never like to hear stories like these, especially at 12. I feel for you bro. If you would like to talk or just vent a little, my PM box is always open!

As for the system, I would agree and disagree with both Trekker and JCAstick, lol. The Xbox 360 is the best system I've ever owned (and I own all 3 current-gen, PSWii60). They all have their advantages, Xbox has best library and best online experience. PS3 offers best hardware and Blu Ray. And the Wii is the ultimate party machine.

As far as what you should do, I agree you should probably stick with your PS2. For several reason, but the most important is money. Even if you traded in your PS2 and all you games, there is a possibility that wouldn't even have enough money for the System. And then, you have to buy games, and most current gen games run $50 or $60. So, even if you could afford to trade in and get the system, if you are low on money and obviously don't have a job, games will be hard to come by. So, you may be best waiting it out and who knows, maybe your parents will feel so bad for doing this to you that they'll get you a 360 for Christmas. It could happen! neo