UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Kirk and Spock variants we'd like to have.

Well it's no surprise that Kirk and Spock minimates suffer from the variant virus much like Spider-Man and Wolverine, so I surfed the internet looking for other versions of Kirk and Spock we (the minimate community) could potentially see made one day. While doing that, I found some Kirk and Spock versions no one in their right mind would want. Let me know if there are others I missed (both good and bad). Enjoy.

th_EV_Space_Suit_2268.jpgth_Spacespock.jpg

th_WOK.jpgth_archons.jpg

th_320x240.jpgth_Spock_and_Kirk_are_discovered_by_th.j

th_kirk-spock-car.jpgth_kirk_and_spock_tmp.jpg

th_ponfarr.jpgth_3238853_std.jpg

And here are a few variants ST minimate fans could do without.

th_spockwhipped.jpgth_mindmeld.jpg

th_KirkandSpockinthebath.jpgth_loneranger.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

with all the figures they could do and all the variants of those firgure's that they could also do i really think we need more then 3 waves a year i think they should go the marvel way, 6 waves, 3 times a year, 2 waves at a time......

Hmmm... So it seems Spock wasn't really emotionless after all. He just didn't want Kirk to know how he really felt. Spock was smart enough to know that Kirk was kinky enough to try it one time, but would then leave him for the next hot chick that strolled across the Enterprise. :mellow:

I don't remember the Nazi episode...Say what you will about the Nazis (murderers, fascists, racists, war-mongers, satanists) they DID have some spiffy uniforms. :whistling:

yeah what about Star trek 4, Spock and kirk. as much as i do NOT want to see those picture turned real is as much as I would not mind Voyage home Spock and kirk.

With an extra jacket piece and the matching arms you could make that ST4 Kirk into a ST3/ST4 Kirk.