UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

hi there and hello

hi everyone

I've lurked on here for a good few weeks and i thought i'd be polite and say hi.

big MM fan, mostly marvel and mostly Iron man and Cap. as well,

i would hope that i could bring some intelligent comments to the forum but i think thats asking a bit too much of myself, I am based in the UK which means Ebay or internet for MM as nowhere seems to have anything decent around

thanks for reading this

Andy

Edited by andymini30

Hey Andy welcome aboard mate. There's a fair few UK'ers on here so you won't feel out of place. Actually, you shouldn't feel out of place at all. We're a very friendly bunch (with one or two exceptions ;))

Check out the want/haves and want to sell want to buy sections in the flea market if you're looking to really get your collection going.

Hey Andy welcome aboard mate. There's a fair few UK'ers on here so you won't feel out of place. Actually, you shouldn't feel out of place at all. We're a very friendly bunch (with one or two exceptions ;))

Check out the want/haves and want to sell want to buy sections in the flea market if you're looking to really get your collection going.

Hi,& welcome, I'm one of the 'exceptions' Rad was alluding to :) I notice your avatar is a Mini ,do you have one,perhaps a Mini '30'?

Edited by buttheadsmate

Welcome Andy! Any intelligent comments here would be a nice change of pace :) (I kid, it would probably just make people like myself mad, because we aren't that intelligent :( ).

Edited by karamazov80

Hi,& welcome, I'm one of the 'exceptions' Rad was alluding to :) I notice your avatar is a Mini ,do you have one,perhaps a Mini '30'?

got it in one!

Lovely little cherry red number with a 1300 engine in

got it in one!

Lovely little cherry red number with a 1300 engine in

Elementary my dear Watson! ;)

Minis ,strangely enough,were once a passion of mine ,I even raced Mini Sevens in the Eighties. Although it's not my day to day vehicle ,I have a Mk.3, 'S' replica which I've converted to a 1385 ! Minis to Minimates ...funny ol' world innit?

Glad to have you on board.