UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Anybody got detailed pics of John Stewart GL yet?

MINI_MYTE

Just wondering if anybody has some good clean shots of the new GL John Stewart from the Comic-Con? We've all seen the bagged shots from the show or on ebay, but who's gonna be the first to post some decent multi-angle photos of an openned Mr. Stewart?

Many may not realize that the green ring is painted on as a green dot. I had assumed they would use the Kingpin's hand because he has a ring sculpted on. Still looks good though.

Also, it looks like Hal Jordan's ring will be painted on too.

"In the brightest day"

I haven't heard of any future DC exclusives but the first three waves of DC Minimates will hit this fall.

This exclusive was a complete surprise and I imagine we will see more giveaways in the future. The companies do take a loss on these exclusives (after all they are doing them for free). But I think DC will be pleased with the frenzy they are building.

For complete pics of the upcoming waves check out the DC threads in this forum and the Gallery at Minimate Headquarters.

B)-->

QUOTE(Donny B @ Jul 26 2006, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

in those pics, you can see the table/chair set to the left... what is that from?

I got the exact same thing, it's from the pocket superheroes set. It came with chairs for Wonder Woman, the Atom, Flash, Green Arrow, Martian Mnhunter, Aquaman, Hawkman, and Green Lantern. You had to get Superman and Batman's in their 5 case set, (each sold seperately ;) )

Kool Customs. But i was wondering. Will they bring out a Kyle Rayner Minimate. Because if i remember correctly Kyle had the same outfit (in the Superman Animated Series episode "In Brightest Day") that John has. And in JLU his outfit only really differed in the sense of the design of his logo on his chest and maybe the color of green but thats negligable. How easy would it be to make Kyle if all he needs is a different head. It would be awesome.