UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Xmen cartoon and Avengers Animated Movie.

I might rent the X-Men one, but I think I'll pass altogether on the Avengers' kids cartoon. I guess they are trying to attract a younger crowd or something with that one?

when i first heard about that avengers cartoon, i assumed, and probably hoped it was in fact just a joke... apparently not!

wolvie n' the x-men looks good, same style as spectacular spider-man (which i loved... especially the theme tune!), right?

not sure if it'll compare to the 90s cartoon... although spectacular spider-man gets my vote over those spidey ones.

Any idea when the X-men toon is coming out and what tv station it is going to be on? I'm really looking forward to it.

In the US, it is supposed to air in the Spring of '09 on the Nicktoons Network, to coincide with the Wolverine movie. However the UK is supposedly getting to see the pilot on August 2, 2008. I'm not sure if the UK is getting the first season, or just the pilot. From what I read, the pilot is supposed to be 3-half hour episodes, making it almost like a mini-movie.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Joe Hill