UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates anonymous

Hello my name is Greg, and I have an addiction.

I am addicted to small, 2 inch pieces of pose able plastic. I have them all over my computer desk. My girlfriend thinks I need help. She says I talk about them more than I do about her. But those damn promo mates are just so gosh darn cool!! :D

Hello my name is Greg, and I have an addiction.

I am addicted to small, 2 inch pieces of pose able plastic. I have them all over my computer desk. My girlfriend thinks I need help. She says I talk about them more than I do about her. But those damn promo mates are just so gosh darn cool!! :D

Sounds like completely normal behavior to me. I say she's the one that needs the help if she can't understand that Minimates come first.

:P Well, now I feel a lot better about my "condition".

In all fairness, she did get me Galactus for my birthday. So I guess I'll keep her. :D

yea just like shizzle said, ur girlfriend is pretty awesome :thumbsup:

but if she says u have to get rid of em and u cant because of the addiction, u can say that she brought u into this, so ur kinda save for a while ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Ha ha ha ha, Greg! You're lucky.

I wish my "condition" was just limited to two-inch pieces of posable plastic like yours. Mine has become victim to pieces of all shapes & sizes. :)

They're right though -- having your significant other buying you toys is awesome! (Although my boyfriend doesn't buy them for me, he doesn't say a whole lot about them all over the house.)

Jenny

Ha ha ha ha, Greg! You're lucky.

I wish my "condition" was just limited to two-inch pieces of posable plastic like yours. Mine has become victim to pieces of all shapes & sizes. :)

They're right though -- having your significant other buying you toys is awesome! (Although my boyfriend doesn't buy them for me, he doesn't say a whole lot about them all over the house.)

Jenny

Jenny, if my GF also COLLECTED toys like you do......I would propose to her....lol!!! :P

• 1 month later...
(Although my boyfriend doesn't buy them for me, he doesn't say a whole lot about them all over the house.)

Jenny

Jenny, if my GF also COLLECTED toys like you do......I would propose to her....lol!!! :P

I must admit, if my girlfriend were into mates - or even "pieces of all shapes & sizes" - I'd be a litlle afraid of our home getting much too nerdy.

;)

(Although my boyfriend doesn't buy them for me, he doesn't say a whole lot about them all over the house.)

Jenny

I must admit, if my girlfriend were into mates - or even "pieces of all shapes & sizes" - I'd be a litlle afraid of our home getting much too nerdy.

;)

Here's to that, brother!

Wow; this is really showing us how deep our devotions to 2-in. pieces of plastic are. I tmakes me want to go on a soul-searching journey to the Himalayas and discover somwthing about me i never knew...and maybe find a solid 24 karat gold minimate while i'm at it!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Here's to that, brother!

Wow; this is really showing us how deep our devotions to 2-in. pieces of plastic are. I tmakes me want to go on a soul-searching journey to the Himalayas and discover somwthing about me i never knew...and maybe find a solid 24 karat gold minimate while i'm at it!!! :lol::lol::lol:

WOW a 24 karat gold minimate!!! I hope they never make one bacause MAN ID HAVE TO get one!!! And it would probobly cost like $3,000. And my gf would want to kill me!!! Hmmm gold is roughly $900 an ounce right now...I wonder if it was solid, how many ounces it would weigh? :mrt: