UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DST Rarities

Anybody see this option in the produsts menu?

Has a Spock Elf and Santa Spidey,

Plus lots of Stargate, and other older exclusives.

Has no price but it says something about points... what the heck is all this?????

Hope somebody here has the answers, I would post a link but anything I post for DST always goes to the main page.

If anybody can get these, could someone please get me a Santa Spidey :(

They also don't ship to Canada :(

Edited by pickle

Try this link - the DST Rarities program

It's not really a store where you can buy rare items. More like a rewards program where you earn points for each dollar you spend at DST's online store. And those points can be redeemed for rare stuff, like Santa Spidey.

edit - Here's the link to the rare items in the Products menu that Pickle mentioned - DST Rarities Items

Edited by boyd

From the recent issue of E-Spectrum (#68):

Introducing DST Rarities

Launching on Friday May 30th, DST is excited to announce a new program designed to reward DST’s online customers by offering them some of the most rare and sought-after collectibles we’ve ever produced! With DST Rarities, every dollar spent in DST’s online store translates into points, redeemable for unbelievable finds like the extremely limited Gold U.S.S. Enterprise Ship, Santa Spider-Man Minimate and autographed collectibles!

From the recent issue of E-Spectrum (#68):

Introducing DST Rarities

Launching on Friday May 30th, DST is excited to announce a new program designed to reward DST’s online customers by offering them some of the most rare and sought-after collectibles we’ve ever produced! With DST Rarities, every dollar spent in DST’s online store translates into points, redeemable for unbelievable finds like the extremely limited Gold U.S.S. Enterprise Ship, Santa Spider-Man Minimate and autographed collectibles!

I saw them add that Points deal to their product descriptions and was wondering where that came into play.

There's a bit of info (including an FAQ link) in this previous thread.

Login to your store account (different from your Radical account) by clicking "Your Account" near the top of the DST page. Then click the "My Points" link, then the "Redeem Points" link for a list of currently available rarities.

The current list is:

• 2005 Santa Spider-Man Minimate (150 points)
  • BSG Series 1 Signed Chief Tyrol Figure (250 points)
  • BSG Wizard World Chicago "T1" Unpainted Six Figure (200 points)
  • BTVS Holiday Willow Figure (200 points)
  • BTVS World Tour Willow Figure (200 points)
  • Serenity SDCC 2005 Signed "T1" Unpainted Jayne Figure (250 points)
  • Signed Aaron Douglas 8 x 10 Photo (80 points)
  • Star Trek Gold Classic Enterprise (500 points)
  • Star Trek SDCC TWOK Genesis Khan Figure (200 points)
  • Star Trek Spock Elf Minimate (100 points)
  • Stargate Free Comic Book Day Jack O'Neill Figure (150 points)
  • Stargate Series 3 Signed Mitchell Figure (250 points)

$1 ~= 1 point (apart from 2X or 3X promotions). So it's a nice bonus if you buy from DST regularly, but I don't know if it will alter my buying habits.... until a gold or silver spidey shows up. :D

Nope, still can't order from outside the U.S.A.

You might be able to order stuff from their site with your credit card and have them send it to a U.S. address. I have done this before with a different online store. All you need is a contact to receive it and send it on to you. But I am not 100% sure that DST would do this.

• 2 weeks later...