UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Super Hero Squad??

S7EVIN

Hey my brother works for Toys R Us and he told me today that they Carry Batman Imaginext heres the link he says that they are close to the minimate size...

http://tf08.superherotimes.com/showgallery.php?cat=565

Yeah, those look a LOT like Superhero Squad. Probably just one POA away from a lawsuit!

The Batcave set looks promising, but might need to be repainted to tone down the neon colors.

Yeah, those look a LOT like Superhero Squad. Probably just one POA away from a lawsuit!

The Batcave set looks promising, but might need to be repainted to tone down the neon colors.

yeah thats the only problem with the bat cave... :confused: but i will probably buy it :thumbsup:

i saw these as well as t a local target (im in Australia) they were with the fisher price stuff the dont look to bad and just a bit taller than the mates so the playsets should fit in nicely

I saw these at my local TRU.

Are they with the action figures like SHS or are they with the preschool toys like Super Friends?

they are with the fisherprice(i think they are made by fisherprice actually :P )/ preschool stuff...

As I have vowed, I will buy no further DC product until they resume giving us waves and waves of DC Mates. Poo on this new bat cave.

Not even the Rorschach figure?

You can buy Mattel stuff, but not DCD stuff. DCD makes MiniMates. Mattel Makes JLU. Now a JLU style Rorschach would rule! B)

I picked up the Superman one for one reason... he comes with Krypto the Superdog! Perfectly sized to stand next to Minimate Supes. There's some other accessories and stuff that look good for 'mates, particularly the Batcopter. Hopefully the line will expand to other characters and we'll get some cool Green Lantern constructs and other stuff. :biggrin:

I picked up the Superman one for one reason... he comes with Krypto the Superdog! Perfectly sized to stand next to Minimate Supes. There's some other accessories and stuff that look good for 'mates, particularly the Batcopter. Hopefully the line will expand to other characters and we'll get some cool Green Lantern constructs and other stuff. :biggrin:

If you get a chance, could you possibly post some pics at some point? I'm a Krypto fan, so I'm curious to see what he looks like, but I haven't been able to find any googling, looking on eBay, etc.

If you get a chance, could you possibly post some pics at some point? I'm a Krypto fan, so I'm curious to see what he looks like, but I haven't been able to find any googling, looking on eBay, etc.

This one was in the link at the top... that what you looking for?

Edited by Fo Shizzle

Yes, I should be able to tonight. Sorry, I meant to snap some photos yesterday.... :blush:

If you can't get this in stores or ebay, fisherprice.com has it for six bucks.

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=900...5plus_imaginext thought this would help every one out for pics

I found it quite amusing that Batman would advertise his secret lair by putting a giant Bat symbol on the front of a cliff for all to see :lol:

:tongue:

• 2 weeks later...

So I actually saw the Batcave today in a Target and loked it over for a good while beore putting it back. The huge batsignal on the front kinda killed it for me. It would take alot of modifications to make it less cartoony and it is 34.00 bucks so kinda pricey to me to buy and then repaint in my opinon. Anybody else seen it in person nd have thoughts about it?