UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Havoc 05's Minimate Movies

Havoc 05

"Watch hitman duke it out with an evil cult leader and his cohorts."

Thanks to Alpheon for all the great sound effects and for minimates for being so damn fun.

here it is, enjoy!

Hitman Minimate

and here is a new one made today. :)

Iron Man and Doctor Doom duke it out.

Edited by Havoc 05

Dude that is cool. I love it. I've been wanting to do stop motion for years but never got round to it. I noticed some Halo sound effects in there, including a 'suicide' when the car blew up.

Great work. Can't wait to see some more.

Thank you! and good ears... I wanted some good gun sounds, so I decided on Halo. :) (All thanks to Alpheon)

I am currently uploading another, not quite as long, but just as fun to make. And hopefully, to watch.

Edited by Havoc 05

I noticed some Halo sound effects in there, including a 'suicide' when the car blew up.

Havoc, as you know, I'm impressed. And Dan, I'm impressed with you, too! :) The car blowing up was actually (don't read this if you relish that "magical" quality that comes with ignorance)

me playing Halo 3 with the Female voice option on, and throwing a grenade while standing in a mound of vehicles and fuel cells.

Havoc 05 is great at stuff like this, and will no doubt be bringing us more in the future.

I bet no one can guess where the majority of the other sound effects came from...including the last thug's weird plea for his life... :D

Havoc, maybe you should upload that little short with sleeping Spider-Man and venomous Venom? ;)

EDIT: Holy crap. I hadn't even noticed the voice saying "Suicide" in that sound clip. Oops.

Edited by Alpheon

wow those were great....and funny too!XD i was toying around w/ with the idea of making something similar but i realized i hadnt the patience for it.....150 some odd pics and all i really had was spidey dancing / flailing around for like 10 secs. *sigh*

but keep up the good work Havoc 05! :D

More to come.... heh heh...

* Doc Doom + Giant Robots + Avengers *

• 6 months later...

No Doctor Doom, computer crash.

But here's a new years present, messing around with my new camera, Minimates, and encoding software.

Watch in HD because the sound is off in normal quality.

This may be the last time I'll post because school is starting again. I may/will pop in now and again.

Thank you all. (Those that remember my existence.)

Minimate Brawl <---- link here