UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Why do you want a John Stewart Minimate?

Cyc

Why do you want John Stewart Minimate?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you want John Stewart Minimate?

• 'Cause he's the first DCD Minimate "released"
    • My DC collection will be incomplete without him
    • He's an exclusive. Must have exclusives
    • He's a Minimate! Must have all Minimates!
    • I'm a big fan of John Stewart, the best damn GL ever!
    • I need someone for the one true GL Hal Jordan to beat up when he goes crazy
    • Purple Monkey Dishwasher

I'm a huge GL fan. So I want John, Guy, and Kyle to go with Hal. I'd love to have a John figure, but if someone can't score me one or I can't find one on ebay for a decent price life shall go on.

I voted the purple monkey dishwasher option because I didn't see the option that fit my desire. I want him because I'm collecting all superhero Minimates, not all Minimates in general. The sad thing though, is that if I don't get one I won't be nearly as upset about it as I would have a year ago. This past year has been a bad year for Minimates and my interest has dropped slightly because of the lack of new figures. (not counting the excellent Street Fighter 'Mates of course)

My choice wasn't there either but basicly I had lost almost all interest in minimates not having seen anything new in a while, but when I saw this at the AA booth I darted over to the DC booth and got one thus reigniting my minimate love affair.