UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

If AA still made 8 inch figures...?

other top notch choices might be

Eternity

the living tribunal

the stranger

(a series of) celestials

the frost giant from Thor (whos name escapes me at the moment)

Edited by BannersID

how many sent. and gal. were made 2,000?

It would have been cool to get some MU prime time players like that.

Do you think that Ego (the purple planet guy) is out of the question since it would have to be bigger then 10"

I really don't think that size matters ;) I tried to help the thread along with my addition of the Watcher but if there now has to be a regulation size(XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL perhaps) then start another thread 'If AA were to make a 10 inch figure....' .....& his name is 'Ego,the living planet' though 'purple planet guy' has a certain ring to it ;)

If AA were to release a 10 inch version of 'purple planet guy' I reckon they would literally 'roll off the toy-store shelves'. A perfect example of Maxi mate articulation .......none.

Ego....I like that :biggrin:

I wonder if he's bi-polar? :woot:

Edited by buttheadsmate

OH! I thought that was the point of this thread if they made big figures who could they make... silly me.

The First appearance Giant man is only going to be 2 inches. Not too giant.

If they were still going to make 10" guys I think that those would definetly been made. But since they are making The First Apperance Avengers with Giant Man I think that they answered that question.