UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

dockingbay97 toy reviews

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I want that. What a thing of beauty.

On an unrelated note, do you know why yojoe.com has been down all day? The Joe sights seem to have been attacked by a Cobra computer virus this weekend. . .

Edited by karamazov80

Apparently there was a fire/explosion at the data center where the server is.

the same thing happened to Shortpacked!, and tfw2005 has been down for a while too.

Okay I think I am finally going to have to disagree with you. Snake Eyes most definitely deserved 4 1/2 stars. That figure is completely bad-*ss and you taking a entire star off for the hood leaving a 2mm gap between the backpack is just ludicrous!!! ;)

Edited by Fo Shizzle

Okay I think I am finally going to have to disagree with you. Snake Eyes most definitely deserved 4 1/2 stars. That figure is completely bad-*ss and you taking a entire star off for the hood leaving a 2mm gap between the backpack is just ludicrous!!! ;)

Maybe - and I appreciate the input.

However, I was being a little on the kind side with the review. I could hardly keep that pack on his back. The hood really interfered with mine. 4 1/2 stars is near perfect and when all the accessories don't work, it isn't a 4 1/2 star toy in my mind.

Nick, I'm really liking your reviews. Any chance you plan on picking up some animated Transformers?

I hope so. None of the carded ones really interested me so far. I almost bought a Starscream this weekend but passed. I will be getting the Dinobots when they come out but I don't know when the first one is shipping.

Edited by dockingbay97

Maybe - and I appreciate the input.

However, I was being a little on the kind side with the review. I could hardly keep that pack on his back. The hood really interfered with mine. 4 1/2 stars is near perfect and when all the accessories don't work, it isn't a 4 1/2 star toy in my mind.

Nick, I'm really liking your reviews. Any chance you plan on picking up some animated Transformers?

I hope so. None of the carded ones really interested me so far. I almost bought a Starscream this weekend but passed. I will be getting the Dinobots when they come out but I don't know when the first one is shipping.

Grimlock is already shipping to some places. Snarl (triceratops in Animated) will be later, followed by Swoop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I am back today with my favorite Dinobot - Grimlock from the new Hasbro Transformers Animated line. Jump right to the review here.

He's mistransformed! :P The elbows push into his arm a bit. Look at pictures on Seibertron or something.

• 4 weeks later...

I took a bit of a hiatus because San Diego Comic Con wore me out. That show is a little too much - too many people, too many lines, too many exclusives. So now I am back and I am going to post a few reviews of some of the exclusives I picked up while I was there. First up is the GI Joe Combat Heroes Snake Eyes and Timber preview figure set. The review can be found here.

Is the new format any easier to read?

I never had a problem with the other format myself, worst that happened was that I had to scroll to the right a tiny bit but no biggie. I will say it looks really nice now!! Glad you're back doing these!