UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

AFX Minimate Inventory

My first words after breakfast this morning was "Civil War". I sat down & logged onto the AFX web-site ,it's always a good idea to sit down before 'The Shipping News' :rolleyes: ,& placed my order. I decided to heed my own advice to others by making it a decent order (cuts down the shitting* costs ). I thought I'd add some 'Rocky 4 packs' :down: ,'24 4 packs' :down: , BTTF 4 packs' :down: ......none in stock! 'Oh well'',I thought, ''I'll have me some Cowboy 'mates'' ....none in stock !..........Bloody Hell...Star Trek 'mates' ? .......none in stock!!!!!!!

I ordered my Civil War 'mates....they will be making a very long & very lonely journey :(

*probably the correct sp.

Edited by buttheadsmate

I'd say that I've been pretty disappointed with AFX and their ability to fill orders of some of the minimate licenses. I had BTTF 2 on order... and it never came. Same deal with For a Few Dollars More. I finally cancelled them and went elsewhere.

They've always been able to fill my ST and BSG orders.... but that's about it. I started moving my business to BBTS, SciFiGenre and others, becasue they were so disappointing.