UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BEWARE.... New to this

I have never joined a forum of any kind before.

But, I always said if I was to ever join one

it would be something that I was really into so, here I am.

I have always been into and collected action figures my entire life.

Growing up I had everything from Masters of the Universe, Thundercats, Transformers, Silverhawks,

G.I. Joe. But, my smaller figures were always my favorite ones!

(i.e.) M.A.S.K, M.U.S.C.L.E's, Battle Beasts, G.U.T.S!, Sky Commanders. As an adult... I love buying toys that I had when I was a child and watching my kids play with them, it's awesome to see them get excited with the things that meant the World to me and Share all my memories with them. Every time I buy an old childhood toy its brings back those lost, Innocent, free, fun days.

Since 2002 Minimates has been a line that brought back that same small size that I enjoyed as a kid.

Another thing I enjoy about minimates is their accessories and the box sets! It is just an Absofreakinglutely amazing line to collect....

:ninja: Micah Price

Hey Mica,

Welcome on board, always good to have new and excitable people on board.

T.

p.s. just one thing though, we're not overly fond of large Sig images here and yours def breaks the guidelines, just a little friendly advice to ensure everyone gets off on the right footing :)

Welcome to the Multiverse! I think this is the first "beware" we have gotten with a new introduction, but I think you'll find yourself right at home here. ;)

Welcome Micah! Though I don't think it has much to do with my Minimate problem, I also really dug the MASK and M.U.S.C.L.E. figures as a kid. One of my favorite childhood memories was getting the Mask guy with the green motorcycle/helicopter from my grandmother for Easter. . .ah, memories.

Edited by karamazov80