UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TBT's SDCC pix

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me crazy but the torso on the exclusive looks an awful lot the custom that you made. Coincidence?

You're crazy....

Actually, I thought the same thing when I saw it... Pretty easy costume to do, I can see that, but the chest markings are eerie...

Maybe I'm psychic...

Call me crazy but the torso on the exclusive looks an awful lot the custom that you made. Coincidence?

You're crazy....

Actually, I thought the same thing when I saw it... Pretty easy costume to do, I can see that, but the chest markings are eerie...

Maybe I'm psychic...

Or maybe they just used the same 'look' as they did for the Flash... The 'muscle lines' are identical to him too.

T.

I'm liking what I see, but I was hoping Batman's cowl would be removable, but instead it looks like he'll have a jumbo-head with a lower-chin printed on it... Any word if this will change from the prototype?

I always design cowled characters with the idea that it's removable. (Hence, bigger than the normal head) Looks like Iron Cow did the same, but maybe something was lost in translation to plastic from his designs?

Darn it Webhead who the heck is that fine woman? I find myself lingering on your posts. :blink:

Jack Bauer's seed!

WOW!!! They got an entire Green Lantern MM section up on ebay already. Talk about FAST

http://toys.search.ebay.com/minimate_Green...tleZminimateQ2a

Looks like $5 - $15 range

There are some with starting prices much lower - you just have to look for 'em.

Like where...?

B) :deathstroke:

Just be more creative in your searches. :D I've found a few under LEGO SDCC related searches.

A couple of extra pix.....

I had to get this pic...... A grown man dressed like a toy based on a comic character... who still looks mean ;)

smallworldqy9.jpg

A SDCC tradition.... Nervous with Slave Leia!

layherde0.jpg

Silly Gooser meet's Blue Jedi (Aayla Secura, yes I had to look that up) .... & She hugged me :)

How many of you guys have been hugged by a (hot) real jedi huh?

shesbluexf9.jpg

That's it for now I might dig up more later!

T.

Great pix :) . I love that GL costume, shows how good the corps could look on Film.

* Pictures of minimates with people dressed up like the character.

ie Spidey with Spidey, Danny will love you forever if you get one of White Queen or Rogue ;)

I had to get this pic...... A grown man dressed like a toy based on a comic character... who still looks mean ;)

picture

TBT: 1

Jatta Pake: 0

Damn I'm sweaty in that photo. Those San Diego summer nights are like being in a sauna. I don't know how Timbo deals with that on a daily basis...oh yeah, AC...that's something we don't have here in Seattle.

Anyway, Amy Allen and I go way back. :) Well, back to 2003. Anyway, she's always very nice. Look forward to bringing her back up to Seattle for another Emerald City Comicon.

Thanks for taking that sweaty photo of the both of us. You rule.

-Jaycen