UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wally in a gorilla suit

Oh man, has anyone read the Umbrella Academy? It's a mini-series from Dark Horse, written by Gerard Way, the singer from My Chemical Romance (though I'm not a fan of the band, he is actually a decent writer).

Anyways, there's a character from that mini called Spaceboy. And he's a human head attached to a gorilla body. And thanks to your custom, I am now motivated to try my hand at a custom of Spaceboy.

(here's a pic of spaceboy http://i8.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/b9/4a/f8b7_1.JPG )

Long story short, thanks for an awesome custom!

Edited by cornflakes

A gremlin didn't eat it. It was deleted for being a bit pointless.

However, seeing as you've gone ahead and reposted it without even bothering to ask where the original went I'll move it to where it should be; In the customs section.

I didn't realise I'd torn the joy out of the hearts of small children, so thanks for being so magnaminous about it! :D

While we're at it, can you amend your signature image please. It's too large. Please read the board guidelines. Thanks.

I didn't realise I'd torn the joy out of the hearts of small children, so thanks for being so magnaminous about it! :D

While we're at it, can you amend your signature image please. It's too large. Please read the board guidelines. Thanks.

My sig is 240x177, 20 KB. I thought that was in compliance but I guess I'll resize it.