UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Whats that smell?

ITS ME!! long time customizer and collector Kyle Robinson... Im from many places and currently live in the beutiful state of oregon... I make toys for a living, I have bben doing for years and have made a full time living off it for maybe the past 2 years or so. maybe some of you have seen my work before seeing as how this is one more of about 10 toy forums im a member of.. Just thought I would join up and check out some of the awesome custom work here... I have only made a handful of minimates but after posting them on deviant art, a member of this forum said I should join.. and here I am...

All you mini mates customizers are welcome to come over to my forums and join the 100's of other customizers and post your work there too, it would make for nice nice viriety... just check my sig for that and other places to see my work cause I know I will never be able to post a fraction of it here..lol.. just too much

heres a quick one though... ITS ME!!! 6 inches and very articulated..lol

kyle4.jpg

Edited by Kyle Robinson

Welcome to the forum Kyle. Have you posted any of your minimate customs in our custom area yet?

Thanks, and yeah... just got done posting my master chief ^_^

That's some great stuff. A friend of mine saw your Arcee custom in Toyfare and really dug it, trying to convince me to kitbash one for her.

I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, but I just clicked on the page with the Glenn Danzig custom (awesome), and "Ghouls' Night Out" randomly popped up on my Itunes player.

Anyway, welcome to the coolest toy forum around!