UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

God Magnus (Mostly Quick) Customs

I hope nobody minds but I figured I'd be posting so many of my quick customs (with a few painted ones down the road, hopefully) that I'd start my own thread. I got a new camera a few days ago, so I have plenty of pics.

Click on the thumbnails for larger pics.

One Year Later Robin

Picture011-1.jpg

Slam Bradley

Picture009-1.jpg

Oracle

Picture007-1.jpg

I also found a sticker sheet that came with an issue of Wizard that I've had for about 10 years so I added this:

Picture010-1.jpg

Bruce Wayne

Picture008-1.jpg

Dick Grayson (I'm not too keen on this outfit, so expect some tinkering once I have more parts available.)

DickGrayson-1.jpg

Tim Drake

TimDrake-1.jpg

Here's a pic of the whole Bat Family:

BatFamily1-1.jpg

John McClane

JohnMcClane-1.jpg

Figured I'd also include my self portraits. The one on the left is my current look with my first attempt at making glasses. The one on the right is the Variant beardless version of me in an alternate t-shirt.

Picture003-1.jpgPicture015-1.jpg

04/04/08:

This one's just Hal Jordan with ST series 3 Captain Kirk's hair.

Picture013-1.jpg

DEO* Director Mr. Bones (I'm also working on a Cameron Chase to go with him.)

MrBones-1.jpgDEODirector-1.jpg

*DEO=Department of Extranormal Operations

09/18/08:

Here's a custom X3 Proffessor Xavier courtesy of my roommate's dog, Riley. :lol:

P1000626-1.jpg

Next up is a bit of a WIP. I'm working on some new glasses for my self portrait, Mini Magnus. I'm stuck on decided the best way to attach them. Any suggestions would be most welcome.

MiniMagnusNewGlasses-1.jpg

Edited by God Magnus

where is the wife beater from? can not picture it, is it wolverine?

It's from Tank Top Rocky. The best part of the John McClane is, aside from the feet, it's all from the Rocky 2-pack and the first 24 2-pack. I bought both packs at the same time and it just kinda hit me.

It's from Tank Top Rocky. The best part of the John McClane is, aside from the feet, it's all from the Rocky 2-pack and the first 24 2-pack. I bought both packs at the same time and it just kinda hit me.

Whenever I get a hold of Drazen's hairpiece, I'm going to do a quick custom of McClane similar to yours, but one thing that I will do different is switching the head that you have with the End of Day 2 2-pack Bauer head. He still has the stubble, but the battle damage and facial expression match pretty closely with this image of McClane:

http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/20...8/03/willis.jpg

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=422

I think the lips and chin on that particular Minimate head have Bruce Willis written all over them.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

XDDD Poor Prof. X... He got bitten to pieces :( . What was your reaction when you found it was broken like that?

Hey... He actually looks more like the movie version, cause Jean killed him that way, remember? :o

Edited by Captain Minimate