UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Loads out this week in the UK

I got my order in. Out of interest, how come we're only seeing BTTF2 now, along with the new BSG stuff. Is it because BTTF came through Diamond and BSG came through the new supplier? Just wondering.

I got my BTTF2 set this morning and am playing with them now. I love them. The hoverboard is awesome and the disguise Marty is fantastic!

just got an e-mail saying that the classic BSG box set's & the For A Few Dollars More box set's are coming out soon too.........

For A Few Dollars More. This box is bloody brilliant ,mine arrived yesterday & one or two of my friends(not fans) actually commented that they 'wouldn't mind some of them' when they inadvertently saw them . Not an 'earth-shattering' comment you might think ....you don't know these guys! The detail on the characters are incredible with a whole range of weapons included.I was sceptical about this set but this particular set takes the'little buggers' to another level,whilst simplicity works with some 'mates ,the detail on these is spot on.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Classic BSG sets and Few Dollars set. Really liking the cowboy stuff though it did throw me for a second I thought I missed a set of cowboys till I checked DST and saw thy are releasing the sets different then the movie order.