UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

How many possible variations are left?

ramseesthegreat1

You mean this one?

---> http://www.luke314pi.com/weaponx.html

Cloneme's infamous PPhead Weapon X :)

I know it sounds odd but I'd like to see a "Skeleton Wolverine" (Days of Future past, Sentinel 1 Wolverine 0) where it's a clear mini with a metal skeleton printed on it. It would make a great variant fig?

T.

No, it doesn't sound odd. That is the variant version of Wolvie that I wanted before some of the variants like Patch or AXM wolvie. That would make for an awesome minimate. Beware the power of skeleton wolvie!

• 3 weeks later...

I was looking up some spiderman stuff and I came across this on a wiki

In Amazing Spider-Man #500, Peter has a mystical experience where he simultaneously experiences the beginning and end of his career as Spider-Man. This costume he wears in his final battle is utilitarian, consisting solely of a reversible jacket, mask and gloves. In Amazing Spider-Man #502, Peter receives the design for this exact costume from Leo Zelinsky, The Super-Hero Tailor.

anyone got any scans or pics of this costume?

• 3 years later...

Here's a few of my custom alternate spidey costumes..

post-3472-0-77841300-1313775841_thumb.jp

Spider-Lizard

Mike Wieringo's future Spider-man from 3099(?)

Deathlok Spidey

Amazing Bag Man

Had some sculpting help from a friend, but once I told him the idea for each he was more than willing to help out. Thanks Mark!

I was looking up some spiderman stuff and I came across this on a wiki

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In Amazing Spider-Man #500, Peter has a mystical experience where he simultaneously experiences the beginning and end of his career as Spider-Man. This costume he wears in his final battle is utilitarian, consisting solely of a reversible jacket, mask and gloves. In Amazing Spider-Man #502, Peter receives the design for this exact costume from Leo Zelinsky, The Super-Hero Tailor.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

anyone got any scans or pics of this costume?

I believe this is what you are looking for:

post-3472-0-78024500-1313776315_thumb.jp

The recent Bucky from the Cap movie set would be a great start. I've been meaning to make this one myself.

Im very dissapointed no one has mentioned Spiderman Noir -.- ........

Or Spider-man as J.Jonah Jameson's adopted son from What If...I believe he had the thick black web eyes without the white and no mask.

Here's my near complete Spider-Boy from the Amalgam universe. Needs a bit more yellow on his holster. My favorite custom I've made.

post-3472-0-88142900-1313779777_thumb.jp