UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I think I'll call him 'mini-me'

TBT!

It's time for another game I think...

I was thinking about making a minimate version of myself the other day and Nervous posted one of himself in his custom thread. I took the coincidence to mean that with all the new parts available from lines like 24 and BttF that there a much better chance of making a minimate likeness of ourselves.

So I'm resurecting the "mini-me" thread.

post-7-1204217041_thumb.jpg

Here's me in all my tiny glory - I need to put some sideburns and swap the T-Shirt to my infamous pacman Tshirt but otherwise I'm pretty happy with it.

So lets see your self portraits... perhaps if can get enough we can organise something and get them together for a MMV members group photo? ;)

T.

looks good t. do you actually have that shirt?

here is a pretty good quick custom of me:

th_100_5730.jpg

Actually, i think its a great representation. The hair is my actual hair cut, ive got blue eyes, the powder blue "vote for cap" t-shirt is one of my favorite shirts to wear, im usually wearing dark blue jeans and some kind of converse shoes, and my zip up hoodie, i always wear one of those! My favorite part however, is the drum sticks. I'm a drummer, so ive got to have drum sticks!

looks good t. do you actually have that shirt?

here is a pretty good quick custom of me:

th_100_5730.jpg

Actually, i think its a great representation. The hair is my actual hair cut, ive got blue eyes, the powder blue "vote for cap" t-shirt is one of my favorite shirts to wear, im usually wearing dark blue jeans and some kind of converse shoes, and my zip up hoodie, i always wear one of those! My favorite part however, is the drum sticks. I'm a drummer, so ive got to have drum sticks!

i made a version of myself just last weekend... and it is, pretty much EXACTLY the same as yours. Only differences are that i've painted my hair and jacket darker, and with a proper red spidey torso (wave 2 style).... as that's my fav tshirt, by far.

apart from that... we're twins!

This is a pretty good MiniMate likeness of me.

Yep, that looks about right.

B) *amused*

I've actually met Cappy and that doesn't even come close to living upto his full pirateiness ( I just made up a word!)

T.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a new camera and I'm still experimenting with lighting and features and stuff. Anyway, this first one is pretty close to me. This was my first attempt at making glasses and I did it in about a minute with a razor blade, a marker, and a piece of paper while at work. They look kind of goofy, so "I like 'em.

Picture003.jpg

This next one is the variant beardless version of me with an alternate t-shirt.

Picture015.jpg