UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I have been waiting since 2004 to do this!

murderofcrows

Here's a quick rundown of how you can sate yourself like I did until they finally release them:

Hank Pym:

Aquaman head/hair (or any blonde hair)

Bruce Banner labcoat

Arms, torso, legs, crotch, hands, feet from zombie Giant Man.

Also, put a clipboard from that Battlestar Galactica guy in his hand and it looks neat too.

Janet Van Dyne:

Brown haired chick's head/hair from the first 24 4-pack

red dress Six's chest, arms, legs and feet

Uhura's skirt

Star-Spangled Kid's red wristbands

Again, yeah, it's a casual dressed version like she's retired (she used to do that alot, so she and Hank would help out as advisors to the team) but it's better than nothing.

Black Panther:

black Batman mask with the ears cut down

black head, legs, crotch, feet and arms

Star Trek male's boot cuffs

Fantastic Four gloves (or Catwoman's if you prefer)

Astonishing Cyclops chest

blue Beast:

Astonishing Beast head, hair, hands, feet

Classic blue Cyclops chest and crotch and arms (Goo Gone to get rid of that yellow)

Classic Spider-Man legs with Goo Gone remover to get rid of the red paint

There's somebody with the right color arms that are solid blue and you don't have to remove the paint from like with the Cyclops set. I just can't remember who it is?

Thanks. Those sound like some neat ideas (I think the Hank Pym suggestion is a particularly clever way of overcoming the deficiencies of not having a suitable head for Ant-Man or Giant Man). I may try some of those out at some point.

Thanks. Those sound like some neat ideas (I think the Hank Pym suggestion is a particularly clever way of overcoming the deficiencies of not having a suitable head for Ant-Man or Giant Man). I may try some of those out at some point.

I also have this neat lookin' weird two-handled silver ray gun from an old GI Joe set that I use with Hank which looks like some kind of gadget he'd whip up to zap Ultron and make him more vulnerable or something like that.

You can see the Hank w/ray gun and the Black Panther here:

http://astate.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3...amp;id=70302941

Stupid question but whos hair does Sentry Have?

i beleve its wildcats hair, but repainted

Aquaman.

Correct

Hair Swaps

Sentry = Aquaman

She Hulk = Spiderwoman...until i finish the paint job on her new hair

Ms Marvel = BSG Six

Wonderman = Bruce Wayne (DCD)

I knew id seen it before i shoulda looked through my collection harder. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Now this is why I love minimates!

pretty awesome, out of curiousity though are you planning on doing she-hulks hair black or going with the really dark green like in the newer comics? i'm a little undecided and just wondered if anyones done it yet to see what it looks like.

pretty awesome, out of curiousity though are you planning on doing she-hulks hair black or going with the really dark green like in the newer comics? i'm a little undecided and just wondered if anyones done it yet to see what it looks like.

I know technically it is really dark green, but I think the black looks better on the figure. To be honest I am going to paint an extra hair pice from chetara black, as I think it will really look like the savage she hulk from the old days

I think it will really look like the savage she hulk from the old days

i see where you are coming from with that, because i have looked and have not yet found a good enough dark green color that would look good with the shade of green her body is.....