UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NY Toyfair

Hey mods, I was wondering, and didn't see (after a very quick scan.......very quick :whistling: ) a spot for the new toyfair images, and was wondering if we get any images we can throw them all in one spot to check them out, and then later on separate them into the different sections. Now with so many new properties , and possibly more, it may be easier for the lazy ones like myself to keep them in one spot for the duration of toyfair.......any thoughts? just an idea :unsure:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DST got the Star Wars license, or at least for certain collectibles. Not sure if they can go the Minimate route though, what with Lego holding the miniature rights.

While the announcement mentions figues of different sizes, it doesn't specify minimates. :(

ps still rather have marvel than star wars

Sounds like you just created the condensed spot you were asking for, Nervous. ;)

Since Toy Fair doesn't really start until Sunday and I expect the real business gets going on Monday (that being a business day and all), I wouldn't be holding my breath for news just yet.

Sounds like you just created the condensed spot you were asking for, Nervous. ;)

Since Toy Fair doesn't really start until Sunday and I expect the real business gets going on Monday (that being a business day and all), I wouldn't be holding my breath for news just yet.

Yep :thumbsup: ...besides minimates, the thing I am most looking forward to seeing is the GI Joe stuff.

skrull's messing with our mind's & lets face its not difficult at the moment i'm in plymouth, watching casualty on the BBC, with a cup of tea and a hob nob biscuit and have spent nearly all my day off checking for updates on the NYTF and everything's becoming a blur!!

i'm not even sure what this threads about anymore!!!! :blink:

DST got the Star Wars license, or at least for certain collectibles. Not sure if they can go the Minimate route though, what with Lego holding the miniature rights.

They also got the Indiana Jones license. I don't think this means MiniMates for either, but it does mean that there's now a relationship between Lucasfilm and DST. Maybe this relationship can grow into Star Wars and Indy Minis in the future.

DST got the Star Wars license, or at least for certain collectibles. Not sure if they can go the Minimate route though, what with Lego holding the miniature rights

lego has rights to make lego batman but we also get batman minimates!!

Spooky! Guess what I'm watching whilst imbibing copious amounts of 'Ol' Speckled Hen' .....bleedin' Casualty. Gotta go CSI NY just starting.

even spookier i'm off to watch that next, who keeps calling Mac @ 3:33 :unsure: