UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom minimates

I didn't know where to post this, and I forgot where a topic with this information might be, but I have a question. In one of the few discussion I've had with my girlfriend about wedding and marriage plans, she said she'd like to get minimates made for guests to the wedding as a favor. Ideally, she wants two for each guest, one that looks like me, and one like here. If thats not possible, we'd at least like a blank with some sort of logo or symbol for the day on it, and the baggie would say the date, our names, etc. This is, of course budget permitting. So much question is, does anyone know how much this would, what the minimum order must be, and who could I contact about this? To anyone who can offer me any help, thanks.

I didn't know where to post this, and I forgot where a topic with this information might be, but I have a question. In one of the few discussion I've had with my girlfriend about wedding and marriage plans, she said she'd like to get minimates made for guests to the wedding as a favor. Ideally, she wants two for each guest, one that looks like me, and one like here. If thats not possible, we'd at least like a blank with some sort of logo or symbol for the day on it, and the baggie would say the date, our names, etc. This is, of course budget permitting. So much question is, does anyone know how much this would, what the minimum order must be, and who could I contact about this? To anyone who can offer me any help, thanks.

Now let me get this clear ....you want to give each guest two minimates...."one that looks like me ,and one like her" ?

My God! You & your fiancee look like Minimates? :blink:

Regarding the baggie which....."would say the date" & "our names" .....would you or your guests forget your names....? :(

I'm not sure that even Timbo can help you :blink:

hey Mini-Espo,

I just read this but it's 1 am here and I'm too tired/drunk to think sensibly, I'll shoot you a PM in the morning with some idea's on what can and can't be done & ballpark ideas, numbers and possible contacts...

If you don't hear from me by the end of the weekend shoot me a PM to remind me!

T.

hey Mini-Espo,

I just read this but it's 1 am here and I'm too tired/drunk to think sensibly, I'll shoot you a PM in the morning with some idea's on what can and can't be done & ballpark ideas, numbers and possible contacts...

If you don't hear from me by the end of the weekend shoot me a PM to remind me!

T.

Timbo,this guy really needs help ,quickly.....& you're too tired /drunk to think sensibly ? This guy apparently looks like a Minimate , he works for Marvel & I need to be his Business Manager :P

If you don't hear from me by the end of the weekend shoot me.