UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mikekind Designs-Feb.2009 update! check em out!

MiKeKinD

Hey guys,

I figured I would just throw all my custom stuff up on here. I've done some figures, some drawings...who knows what else I'll run into, but if I made it and can scan it, I'll post it

(Sorry for any sideways pics)

UPDATES! New customs!

One year later...I found my thread! Hooray!

Here's my newst custom, and one of my toughest-Faith, from the Game "Mirror's Edge"!

Please ignore the blue glare, I'll try to take a better picture later.

DSCN0207.jpg

Reference:

mirrors-edge.jpg

1227812163-00.jpg

Comments appreciated!

P.S. I know She's missing her tat, but my vision is poor, so I didn't want to just glop somethin' on....I hope I win those helping hands from the B&W contest!

Speaking of that, here's my entry, a Classic Zombie!

DSCN0201.jpg

DSCN0203.jpg

DSCN0208.jpg

DSCN0205.jpg

My "proof" pic

DSCN0204.jpg

Edited by MiKeKinD

Anybody have any ideas on the best way to pull him (and/or his Team) off? I'm pretty confident that the "24" season 2 set would be a good base, and then I'm thinking I need a few Banner Labcoats

Also, I wish I was better at drawing Minimate faces in photoshop...I can do all sorts of stuff with complex real images, but ask me to draw a decent mini-face and I'm lost

Anybody have any ideas on the best way to pull him (and/or his Team) off? I'm pretty confident that the "24" season 2 set would be a good base, and then I'm thinking I need a few Banner Labcoats

Also, I wish I was better at drawing Minimate faces in photoshop...I can do all sorts of stuff with complex real images, but ask me to draw a decent mini-face and I'm lost

Labcoats would be useful. As for a cane, can't go wrong with Kingpin's. The suit, scruffify Chameleon's

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...