UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Previews Exclusive 2 Packs

So with all the news of so many new box set's i thought i would see what people would want from the "exclusive's" that we get from previews

the way i see it we should still get one for rocky 2, bttf 3 (i know we've got 3 set's already but i don't think the bttf exclusive count's)

so whats on the way or is already out, that needs exclusive 2 pack's well......

classic bsg (one for the good guy's one for the bad): tigh & athena?

silence of the lambs: FBI training starling and her boss?

bttf 3: ?????

rocky 2: ??????

for a few dollars more: ???????

We NEED a Clara with the BTTF 3 minimates and a Jennifer minimate would be good too! And it would be great if they came with the hoverboard.

I'd love that pack to come out.

..... bttf 3 (i know we've got 3 set's already but i don't think the bttf exclusive count's)

What do you mean that it doesn't "count"? I don't follow your logic, since Previews isn't the only "vendor" who carries exclusives.

Would you say that it didn't "count" had ShopAFX.com picked up a BTTF exclusive to distribute instead of BTTF.com?

..... bttf 3 (i know we've got 3 set's already but i don't think the bttf exclusive count's)

What do you mean that it doesn't "count"? I don't follow your logic, since Previews isn't the only "vendor" who carries exclusives.

Would you say that it didn't "count" had ShopAFX.com picked up a BTTF exclusive to distribute instead of BTTF.com?

Yeah, I don't get it.

its about previews exclusive's, your's is a bttf exclusive not a previews one (and better then the one's previews has done as yours has a guitar!!) so previews should, fingers crossed give us an exclusive with people from the 3rd film

of course you could give us another exclusive..... just to give us more bttf figures! ;)

any way what i mean is for every box set DST does theres a previews exclusive to compliment it (24 day 2 being the exception)

of course you could give us another exclusive..... just to give us more bttf figures! ;)

We're already discussing possibilities internally and with DST, but we've got to move a bunch more of the existing 2-pack first before we can even begin seriously thinking about doing another one. Stay tuned though, I'm sure it'll happen eventually...

Yeah, when you put it that way, BTTF.com's exclusive doesn't "count" as a Previews exclusive. Guess I was reading too much into your statement. Still, I don't think DST intends to balance out their packs like that. It's my understanding & impression from our early talks with DST that PX happen only as a resort of when there's not a vendor already lined up to distribute them exclusively. If we could afford to exclusively distribute all 2-packs instead of Previews, we'd certainly do so. But the investment costs are staggering.

While there's still no confirmation on how Star Trek TOS Rand and Chapel will be released (excl. or series) or the near future releases for Star Trek, I'd still love to see an exclusive that fulfills "army building" needs. My top-choice is: Klingon warrior / Romulan centurian (TOS). This would allow for rank filling without excessive/unneccessary duplicates.

I've been planning customs for Col. Tigh and Athena since the Classic BSG boxsets were announced, but it would be nice to have an official release. A Sheba with Col. Cain or Count Iblis would also be cool.

So with all the news of so many new box set's i thought i would see what people would want from the "exclusive's" that we get from previews

the way i see it we should still get one for rocky 2, bttf 3 (i know we've got 3 set's already but i don't think the bttf exclusive count's)

so whats on the way or is already out, that needs exclusive 2 pack's well......

classic bsg (one for the good guy's one for the bad): tigh & athena?

silence of the lambs: FBI training starling and her boss?

bttf 3: ?????

rocky 2: ??????

for a few dollars more: ???????

As for classic BSG, Tigh and Athena would be a good set, as would a 2-pack with Cassiopea and one of those lizard-bug creatures (Ovions???) from the motion picture - think Gorn w/ a couple of extra arms but same fashion sense. I know a 4-armed minimate would probably go over well for the customizers

I can't think of any other characters from Silence of the lambs, except maybe Agent Crawford & Dr. Chilton from the Prison. There's also Barney (the orderly) or the State trooper Pembry who are particularly memorable.

BTTF 3 - Can't forget Clara and maybe one of the McFlys or Marshal Strickland.

I can't think of any other characters from Silence of the lambs, except maybe Agent Crawford & Dr. Chilton from the Prison. There's also Barney (the orderly) or the State trooper Pembry who are particularly memorable.

How about Hannibal in the White T-Shirt, with nightstick and bloodied face and the security guard who loses his face :)

Gruesome..sure, but i bet we'd all buy it. I know i would anyway

How about Hannibal in the White T-Shirt, with nightstick and bloodied face and the security guard who loses his face :)

Heartly Agreed. We do need a bloody Hannibal. It's better than the angry one. That still makes no sense to me. He is angry, but when he lashes out, he never looks angry.

Sidenote, but related: Anybody else think that Lecter looked like Gene Hackman's Lex Luthor at the end of SotL?

Though I agree it would be a neat set, I just couldn't get excited about another Lecter figure. As it is, 2 of the figures in the 4 pack are Hannibal variants. In my opinion, I like a little more variation.... that's one of my gripes about Star Trek & BTTF.... too many Kirks and Martys considering the wealth of other characters