UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"member of the month" minimates

No. They are not Nanomen, therefore we have no information on them.

Wait - this isn't the NanoMultiVerse? Oh...damn....I could've sworn it was....

What information are you looking for? Are they real? Yes. How do you get one? Good luck - they were give aways from the old days of the AA forum. Anything else you need to know?

Those are my stairs, cutting pad & water cooler! - is that the sort of info you were looking for?

Oh you mean the minimates... ;)

They were done(by me!) for the old AA site and only 4 (plus a proto) exist, all were personalised & bagged for the member of the month contest, So I doubt you'll ever see one in the flesh.

So basically it's a case of "move along there's nothing to see here!"

T.

^^^ Something to do with the original AA forum shutting down as far as I recall.

I think it was a combo of the turmoil on the board at the time followed rather shortly by the infamous shutdown...which of course led us to a much nicer home :)

Jeff of the Minis

I was against the member of the month thing because it was too much like a popularity contest. End result...I won member of the month. Go figure.

So, yes, I have one of these.

I was against the member of the month thing because it was too much like a popularity contest. End result...I won member of the month. Go figure.

So, yes, I have one of these.

*Shanester is unaware as drgnrbrn316 creeps out of the shadows...*

*drgnrbrn316 is equally unaware that minijeff is right there behind him...those 4 serve to protect each other from unwanted attacks ;) *

Jeff of the Minis

*drgnrbrn316 is equally unaware that minijeff is right there behind him...those 4 serve to protect each other from unwanted attacks ;) *

Not Strictly true... I have sharks with lazer guns on their heads protecting mine. B)

T.

p.s. Aren't we bored of this thread yet?

Not Strictly true... I have sharks with lazer guns on their heads protecting mine. B)

T.

p.s. Aren't we bored of this thread yet?

see you are the creator so it would make sense that you have a higher level of security with yours....as for being bored with this I believe that is why this recent turn happened lol

Jeff of the Minis