UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Oh the humanity!

So I was feeling low and decided to dip into my storage of sealed Minimates that I keep for a rainy day. Interesting idea, does any one else do this? No matter. So I open up my Chicago and Boston blanks. First thing I notice is that Boston is a little funny colored in some spots, like he has 2 types of plastic. No matter. Moving onto Chicago, one of his arms won't move. Why won't it... OH NO! It's 2 left arms! So, yeah, now I have a freak of nature. This is the 4th MM I've had this happen to. the first 2 were Cylons, but fortunately there were 2 that each had 2 of the opposing arm, so that got swapped out nice and clean. 3rd was BD Wonder Woman with 2 rights and now Chicago with 2 lefts. Does any one have 2 right arms on either a Chicago or a FCBD?

Anyways, how many arms have you had be the same?

I also keep my mates sealed for a rainy day. Since I live in the desert and it never rains I still have BSG wave 3, DCD wave 5 and 6, the marvel avengers, and Star trek still in their boxes.

I got a Logan (wave 3) with 2 right arms and a lady death strike with two left hands. I was able to return lady d to my LCS and they gave me a new, free of charge!

I must be lucky then. Out of all the Minimates I've opened, only one has had the wrong arm. And I forced it to bend the "right" way before I realized it was the wrong arm.

I have gotten several Minimates with bum legs, though. My Emma Frost came with a right leg that wouldn't bend, and my Stargirl had a broken knee joint when I took her out of the package.

• 2 weeks later...