UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

how much is a Hunt mate worth?

Whilst we're at it,what's a Hunt T-shirt worth?

I depends on whose sweat it's soaked in... a Winner Like Ivans goes for double the usual rate where as a losers is practically worthless... ;)

Apparently the one Shane wore in the 'wow that's a nice saddle pic' is very much a chase piece that a lot of collectors would like to get their hands on and would apparently go for more than a silver spiderman.

I actually believe though that the rarest is the one from Lukes #24 picture in the followup contest we held here on MMV.

T.

Whilst we're at it,what's a Hunt T-shirt worth?

I depends on whose sweat it's soaked in... a Winner Like Ivans goes for double the usual rate where as a losers is practically worthless... ;)

Apparently the one Shane wore in the 'wow that's a nice saddle pic' is very much a chase piece that a lot of collectors would like to get their hands on and would apparently go for more than a silver spiderman.

I actually believe though that the rarest is the one from Lukes #24 picture in the followup contest we held here on MMV.

T.

I can afford one then ,no sweat :)