UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Stuckakid is awesome.

I just wanted to give Stuckakid some public kudos for a really cool thing they did.

A couple months ago, I preordered DC wave 6 and Rocky wave 2 from Stuckakid as one order – at the time, they were forecast to come out at the same time. Since DC 6 ended up coming in ahead of schedule (back at the end of October), I had them ship it to me before Rocky 2 came in. Fast forward to last week, and Rocky 2 is ready to ship. I got the package today, and to my surprise, there was another set of DC 6 in the box.

Here's the cool part: I emailed Stuckakid about it, and they said it was their mistake, and to keep the second set!

So, in the spirit of unexpected holiday gifts, I want to pass these along to someone who needs them. I have plans for the Supergirl and Wonder Woman sets, but if you're looking for the Stargirl or Blackhawk set, shoot me a PM. First come, first served.

Happy holidays – and go shop at Stuckakid! :)

Now if they would only update their loose minimate section-I hate it when they list figures they haven't had in stock for months!

YAY! That is so awesome that you "paid it forward"! That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy ... yeah, I heart you guys.

Just to address the items that are still up, not in-stock: For some items like loose MiniMates, Figure Factory cards, etc.

We leave those up on purpose so people can see the pics. Kind of like a reference guide ... but we're a store. Also, there is a link in each out of stock item so that people can sign up for product notifications. We send you an email as soon as the item is back in-stock. We try to take down listings that we are sure that we won't ever re-stock ... but with loose 'mates we are ALWAYS looking to buy collections. So they could come back in at any moment.

Is it annoying? Should we take them down? Please feel free to post here about it OR send me an email directly. (ctk@ stuckakid.com) We appreciate and pay close attention to your feedback. It be gold. And we're only a few keystrokes away:

Thank you so much for all of the props ... it really means the World to us.

Happy ho-ho everybody!

Xy

YAY! That is so awesome that you "paid it forward"! That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy ... yeah, I heart you guys.

Just to address the items that are still up, not in-stock: For some items like loose MiniMates, Figure Factory cards, etc.

We leave those up on purpose so people can see the pics. Kind of like a reference guide ... but we're a store. Also, there is a link in each out of stock item so that people can sign up for product notifications. We send you an email as soon as the item is back in-stock. We try to take down listings that we are sure that we won't ever re-stock ... but with loose 'mates we are ALWAYS looking to buy collections. So they could come back in at any moment.

Is it annoying? Should we take them down? Please feel free to post here about it OR send me an email directly. (ctk@ stuckakid.com) We appreciate and pay close attention to your feedback. It be gold. And we're only a few keystrokes away:

Thank you so much for all of the props ... it really means the World to us.

Happy ho-ho everybody!

Xy

I don't mind it at all. Especially considering if I'm looking for something, I can click on the 'availability' column and I can sort by in stock or out of stock items.

stuckakidavailability.jpg

My vote is to keep it.

I feel incredibly dim for not noticing the "Availability" sort. I just had issues when I was using Google search to do price comparisons on minimates, and figured with the minimate database we didn't need the reference pictures. All in all, I love your site and bow to the wishes of the majority.

I feel incredibly dim for not noticing the "Availability" sort. I just had issues when I was using Google search to do price comparisons on minimates, and figured with the minimate database we didn't need the reference pictures. All in all, I love your site and bow to the wishes of the majority.

Don't feel bad. I used to run several online stores, so I'm pretty familiar with the layouts of most sites. :)