UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I'm still new by a couple days. lol

Hello, I'm new to the board. I collect a lot of different action figure lines (as some of you may have noticed from the flea market). I love Mini-Mates, which I think are far superior to Kubrick or Legos. I just wish they were available in an area near me. I have to buy all of mine online. There's only one comic book store near me and they don't even sell them! :(

Hello, I'm new to the board. I collect a lot of different action figure lines (as some of you may have noticed from the flea market). I love Mini-Mates, which I think are far superior to Kubrick or Legos. I just wish they were available in an area near me. I have to buy all of mine online. There's only one comic book store near me and they don't even sell them! :(

Hey DS welcome to the boards,

I see you're in Canada, we have a bunch of canadian guys on the boards that should be able to help you out with where they get stuff.

T.

DS, we kind of got off on the wrong foot mate, so let me take the opportunity here to welcome you properly to the board. Like TBT says we have loads of Canadian members be sure to drop them a line. What's your LCS said when you've tried to order Minimates from them?

Thanks for the welcome guys. Well, I've never asked my local comicbook guy because he runs the place all by himself and I don't think he does special orders because it would be too costly. All my Mini-Mates have come from Ebay so far. I would love to buy them in an actual store so I don't have to pay shipping. lol

I may try to get trades. The main Mini-Mates I want are really hard to find though, but you never know.

What up Yo? B) Nice to have another Canadian on board :)

Thanks for the welcome. It's nice to know there are other Canadians interested in Mini-Mates and that they are actually sold somewhere in our country. I think I'm just in a terrible toy area. My Toys R Us only carried the first two waves of DC Superheroes as well. :(

• 5 weeks later...
welcome to the boards. i live in ontario. what area to you hail from? i am also a supervisor in a toys r us if you need some inside scoop ;)

I live near Sarnia. That's cool you're a supervisor at Toys R Us. I bet you get all the cool toys. ;) I'm mainly interested in the new JLU stuff and Masters of The Universe. If Toys R Us has any of them left, they would be discounted heavily. lol