UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hi everyone!

Well, no real reason to explain why I'm here other than the fact that I'm a HUGE BSG ('04) fan and finally saw pictures of the new Minimate figures and I was totally blown away. When I first heard about it, I thought it was silly. I'm a LEGO guy, I confess. I loved the vehicles that I've seen so far for the BSG guys. Then I got on Wiki to do a little research about Mimimates and found out that they have the Speed Racer liscense. So now I've gotta get those too! Trust me, BSG and Speed Racer merchandise is few and far between, so I'm gobbling up all the news I can read about it. I do have one question though, other than the sponsor at the top of the page (which I've checked), do mass market stores normally carry Minimates? Will that site be carrying BSG stuff when it becomes avaliable (I did a search and I didn't really see anything)?

Thanks in advance. :)

hey CC9,

Welcome to the board !

Not sure how much you know yet ( so sorry if I'm over explaining everything) but The BSG minimates haven't been released yet, they are due 'soon' we should know more at San Diego Comic Con (we hope!). At my Guess is that finding these will mean a local comic store or online, but if they sell well then someone like target might pick them up. When we know a release date, give us a yell and we'll point you in the direction of somewhere to pick em up :)

As for speed racer.. same thing I'm afraid, no release date yet but coming soon, SDCC..blah blah blah :D

In the mean time feel free to stick around and talk BSG type turkey, lego type turkey or erm turkey type turkey..... (that so made more sense in my head that it did rereading it ;) )

T.

Hiya!

Welcome to the boards. I'm especially stoked about the BSG 'mates ... cannot wait to get them and pit Wolverine (brown suit) against some Cylons. He's itchin for that fight.

Have you picked up the comic from Dynamite yet? Issue 0 came out a little while ago and issue 1 will be out soon. I really liked the preview issue ... hopefully they can pull off the classic series too.

And of course, the Titanium vehicles kick butt too. Have you seen the 2nd wave of the Titanium vehicles?

http://www.toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=212&itemid=9779

* drool *

Hope you like it around here ... the folks are super friendly.

Take care!

Xy

Have you picked up the comic from Dynamite yet? Issue 0 came out a little while ago and issue 1 will be out soon. I really liked the preview issue ... hopefully they can pull off the classic series too.

And of course, the Titanium vehicles kick butt too. Have you seen the 2nd wave of the Titanium vehicles?

I have actually not picked up the first issue, but I certainly plan on doing that. I'm glad you reminded me.

And about the titanium vehicles, I think they look great.