UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The where are they? Thread(TV & Movie)

Rad

Does anyone know if there is a list of all minimate releases or at least expected releases? I thought I had found one on this site before, but I can't seem to find it for some reason.

You can also check out Minimate Headquarters. They update it as often as AA does.

Minimate Headquarters Release Schedule

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if there is a list of all minimate releases or at least expected releases? I thought I had found one on this site before, but I can't seem to find it for some reason.

The AA website posts a shipping update on their blog every few weeks. Here is the most recent one:

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2009/05/ship-date-update/

These always crack me up. ;)

You can also check out Minimate Headquarters. They update it as often as AA does.

Minimate Headquarters Release Schedule

To be fair, ours is based almost entirely on the AA one. I toss in the products we've heard of that don't make the list, but there's usually no release date planned for them. I also toss up the canceled items, just to twist that knife a little more.

• 5 weeks later...

ok i'm getting paranoid now

still have not received my order of Marvel 25 and 26 from CSC and other places have had theirs for weeks now ?????

havent received my order of T2 singles from AFX and other places have had them for a week or two?????

WTF? :angry:

anyone order either of these from the same places and received them?

I get about 90-95% of my stuff from Stuckakid. They don't always show up the same week as AFX and some of the bigger sites, but they usually ship the week after. (Basically, when the east coast gets Minimates, Stuckakid gets them, it seems).

All that said, I've never had a problem with them giving me radio silence or having orders that just sit in the processing queue.

I only use AFX for their exclusives and for the SDCC stuff, and I can't recall the last time I used CSC or BBTS.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just moved back from the New York/New Jersey area to my home in Los Angeles. I've gone to a bunch of Toys R Us stores, and I haven't seen any Terminator 2 sets, or Ghostbusters sets. I've seen marvel sets, and even the new BSG sets (wave 2), but no T2 wave 1, or Ghostbusters. Now, I know these are a bit old, now, but there was no trouble getting them in New Jersey and New York, back when they were first out. LA minimate people, did they ever make it out here? Was North Bergan, NJ an untouched minimate paradise? I'm starting to think I might have to kick myself for not pre-ordering the second waves from toysrus.com when I had the chance. But, at the same time I'm thinking - c'mon, it's LA, we've gotta get them... right? Oh, collecting.

ah, awesome, thanks man, i'll have to check it out this weekend

Sure thing, two months ago, they had an endcap full of Wolverine Origins, BSG, T2, and that's we're the first wave of Ghostbusters were, as well. I just got Wave 2 at La Cienega, so the lambs will finally stop screaming. They had another full set, if anyone else is thinking about going by there...

• 2 months later...