UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Holiday Minimate this year?

xVashx

I was just going through some of my mates and saw my Santa Spidey and Cylon Elves and it got me thinking. Will there be a holiday retailer exclusive minimate this year? If so, I wonder what it will be and when it will hit.

Edited by Reideen1313
Added update to topic title

does dst usually show it in previews, or is it just some kind of suprise?

It certainly doesn't come out in previews...

In the past It's only been sent out to retailers who DST love very much! it's not sold or given out to the general public. Hec k we usually only find out when the first ones start to show up on ebay.

I agree with Luke I'd put money on it being a Trek figure, DST always use a new line for this and they Love Trek...

T.

Well since we already have a Santa and an elf, my vote goes to a Reindeer Spock. :D

...or a reindeer Daggit! You know, as a precursor to those "classic" BSG 'mates we were supposed to see about 2 years ago. Now that would make my "holiday bright" (and maybe quell my bitching/whining...for a moment)!

Reflecting on Christmases past, a "Jack Frost or Snowman" Ice Man would have been cool! OOOh...(DCD)Captain Cold or Mr. Freeze "Jack Frost"!!

• 2 weeks later...

As said in the eBay findings thread, this years is Elf Spock.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Elf-Spock-Holiday-Gree...1QQcmdZViewItem

Not a bad minimate in my opinion, but not as nice as Santa Spidey or Cylon Elf