UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

In Shanester's Arms

Cappy

I leave for San Diego on July 19. I hang out & do SDCC until morning of July 22, when I fly out to Hawaii. Monday July 24, I say "I do" on the beach and chill the rest of the week. I get back to reality on July 29.

Having a Luau at my house the night of July 29th. Come on down and join us!

I was thinking that Shanester was about to get hitched!

A beach wedding in Hawaii sounds very romantic.....is SDCC your stag do? LOL! :P:P

In which case, I do hope they're not going to find you in your boxer shorts, gaffer~taped to a dealer's stall, with DC minimates sticking out of your ears ~ you having aboslutely no recollection whatsover of the last 12 hours ~ your last memory being the Donster handing you a large beer and saying "drink up Shanester, you only have 20 more of these to go!" :lol:

:lol: At Jules. What a great and vivid picture!

Okay, July 24th, I can remember that -- it's Mrs Cappy's birthday. Sure wish I could be there for your stag party at SDCC.

Say, have you found a good beach webcam location so we can join you for the ceremony? Or at least the reception? :D

Say, have you found a good beach webcam location so we can join you for the ceremony? Or at least the reception? :D

I am working on it. It is a very likely possibility according to our coordinator.

Yeah Jules, SDCC is my last single fling. B)

• 2 weeks later...

I'll take this opportunity to wish you and the Future Mrs Shanester all the very best for the future. Have a great time in San Diego mate, and an absolutely fantastic wedding and honeymoon in Hawaii. Aloha! :D

ps. Don't let her eat the cake. Wedding Cake has been proven to have many unwanted qualities. ;)

Man, I have seriously hunted with no luck. I did find a cam on the beach we are wedding on, but it is very lame. The name of the beach is Wailea Beach. Still hunting...

OK, this one seems to work well, but I am not certain that it focuses on our spot. I am still playing with it.

There is an ActiveX install needed and a password & user ID. User id is "guest", pswd is "maui".

http://mauimanakai.viewnetcam.com/ViewerFr...&Language=0

So did you SDCC fellas get Shanester all sent off in proper fashion? Or did you convince him the single life is far better for Minimate collecting? Does he even remember that he was in San Diego? :D

Ady - marriage isn't as bad as you think. Especially if your wife has a Silver Spidey.

Well, I am only a few days into it, but I must agree. We have been together for over eight years and I can't live without her.

Congrats, jerkface! I hope you got my drunken message from Comic-Con when you went mia..... BYAAH!

-CloneMe

PS- Though the stormtrooper fiancée(now wife) is pretty hot, pick up the darth vader voice changer for a good time.... "who's your daddy?" sounds so much better when it sounds like James Earl Jones......