UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Sweet and innocent Mary

Cobra Racer

Has anybody else come across the problem of Mary Marvel showing up without her skirt on? AND... My Guy Garner came with a double stamp for his ring. That is two problems in one series for me. I hope that is not the start of how this line is going to be. img1872dm4.jpg

Surely you would have noticed this before you bought themlet alone opened them?

Then its only fair that I delete mine too. No-one else will ever know but us.

Unless someone else read it. Then they must be killed.

For what its worth, mine left home without her undies as well. Have we gotten a single female character who wears bloomers under her skirt?

As for the red pelvis, I wonder if this will constitute a "variant" in the eyes of completists out there?

In regards to the missing skirt, my Robin came without his skirt back in whatever the hell wave he was in and I'm still trying to find a replacement. It happens, but it isn't prevalent. We've had Cylons with missing waist extensions as well, so it isn't isolated to one line either.

I'm pretty sure people would rather chase after the commando mary than the decent one... ;)

Patriot

not i.... my mary definitly came to this party looken for some action.... and i dont mean beating up bad guys.... <_<

Thats one way to put it. :lol: